Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/23/2017 11:35 pm  #1

Looking for job...

If promoting myself for a job is against the rules I completely understand the deletion of this thread accordingly. I however wanted to put something up on here because I know a lot of beings on here are interested in archaeology and I wanted to do w/e I could to get a job where I won't feel dead inside everyday (did that enough already)...

So, I'm looking for a job in archaeology first and foremost. Particularly with the Native American communities if I could. I hopefully have a MA in Archaeology (grade pending), (Cultural Anthropology specifically over here in the states) and a BA in Geology. Had 5 semesters of higher level instruction in GIS (did my MA thesis with it as well), two semesters of MET (Mechanical Engineering Technology), physics and chemistry. Took many other modules such as biology, tree identification and study, research writing in english and Calc I. I also am proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access. Lastly, I've been to 10 different countries besides the USA so I would say that I have a great view of the world and I love to travel.

So, if anyone happens to see something sometime I would be eternally grateful

Last edited by Sangeroth (1/23/2017 11:53 pm)

1/24/2017 8:27 am  #2

Re: Looking for job...

Excellent Resume' You are hired! http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.png

1/24/2017 8:53 am  #3

Thunderbow wrote:

Excellent Resume' You are hired! http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.png

Yay!!! I wish it were that simple... hahahaha

1/24/2017 2:35 pm  #4

I would love to be able to help you find work but in in wales not in the usa good luck anyway

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

1/30/2017 12:53 pm  #5

Sangeroth wrote:

If promoting myself for a job is against the rules I completely understand the deletion of this thread accordingly. I however wanted to put something up on here because I know a lot of beings on here are interested in archaeology and I wanted to do w/e I could to get a job where I won't feel dead inside everyday (did that enough already)...

So, I'm looking for a job in archaeology first and foremost. Particularly with the Native American communities if I could. I hopefully have a MA in Archaeology (grade pending), (Cultural Anthropology specifically over here in the states) and a BA in Geology. Had 5 semesters of higher level instruction in GIS (did my MA thesis with it as well), two semesters of MET (Mechanical Engineering Technology), physics and chemistry. Took many other modules such as biology, tree identification and study, research writing in english and Calc I. I also am proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access. Lastly, I've been to 10 different countries besides the USA so I would say that I have a great view of the world and I love to travel.

So, if anyone happens to see something sometime I would be eternally grateful

Like Native Spirit says.. I'd give you a job..  Excellent, but we do not have Native American sites in the UK.. But we do have one of the best  archeological companies around here is called Wessex Archeology....
I have followed their work for years as some sites were a few miles from me.. But Not probably what you want lol.. A lot of shipwrecks too including the remains of Darwind 'The Beagle'..      But good luck with following your heart, you won't go far wrong..

Maybe explore Archeological sites in some of the National Parks on native lands?
We do have NDNS living here though..   But no ancient NAIsites.. plenty of others ..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

2/06/2017 11:17 am  #6

haha ty, ya I'm wanting to stay in the USA for now. 

I'm looking everywhere through some 10 different websites lol ty for the advice though!

Board footera