Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/04/2017 12:11 pm  #11

Re: Whilst I was inTexas, I did have a contact..

Could mirror a real life situation you are sinking into. If you struggled you would sink deeper into it.Thus you feel you are drowning in it.

1/04/2017 1:10 pm  #12

Yes it was a real life situation and it did give me flashback to a serious situation years before..
I have broken all contact with the primary cause ie those people in Texas..
At the moment I feel I am just treading water so to speak.. thank you for your input and support,  I do appreciate that..http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

1/11/2017 1:04 pm  #13

Upfate.. not much to say really, I remain unwell  a month after returning to the uk... I am on ashort coure of antibiotics but they do not seem to have much effect.. Had they worked I would have known by now..
I have had 4 request for healing in the last 2 days, which regretfully I have had to put on hold for now..
So I am just staying at home for now.. I need to be ok for the weekend as I have to drum foran event my friends are organising..what is more, SNOW is forecast for the next few days..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (1/11/2017 1:14 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

2/05/2017 3:36 pm  #14

As far as this strange illmess goes..  Its been weks now since it began and I thought I was over it about 10 days back..  So I recommenced some Healing and was successful with these.. Then a week ago all the debilitating symptoms have returned this last week one by one... I am really not wanting to go through all that again, particularly as I had arranged to go to The Enchanted Market event, hopefully to do another workshop with David Wells..  So I may have to visit my      doc.. a practice I avoid.. but things are getting worse fast..  Have spoken with Maikan about this and she agrees that a second opinion might be an idea..
Right now any healing will be gratefully recieved..Thanks  all.xx

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (2/05/2017 6:14 pm)

Nicholas Black Elk

2/05/2017 5:51 pm  #15

Maikan is right you need to visit your doctor again.if you are not happy with what he says ask for a second opinion.
 i do all the time.
 sending Healing thoughts to you.

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

2/05/2017 6:18 pm  #16

I will try and get an appointment to see them in the morning.. I didn't go before as they were in the midst of a flu epidemic and I didn't want to add to my problems or theirs.. Its just 'Over the counter meds are not of any help now..

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera