Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/03/2017 9:48 am  #31

Re: Not on the REZ but in town off the REZ

Assumptions can be dangerous.I am very porud of my work.

2/03/2017 1:55 pm  #32

You have every right to be proud of your work...  By 'Assumption' do youmean that was your assumption...?

I was going to sugest that maybe you might consider creating a series of Limited Edition prints.... Then perhaps apprough Gouldings Lodge to see if they would be interested..

Another idea I had was for you to have a series of 12 to make up a calendar maybe...
I have a friend who has limited editions ofhis work on sale in the gift shop at the Little Big Horn Battlefield....

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

2/04/2017 11:41 am  #33

I am not interested in marketing my work. What I am doing with my work on the internet is good enough. I had 800 postcards made up when I was living in Santa Fe back in 1997. Ended up giving most of them away.

2/04/2017 5:23 pm  #34

Aw thats a shame, but people rarely send postcards these days,  the smart phones killed that, same as paper letters and emails.. But I still have framed photos and painting hanging on my walls.. I like something I can live with and look at each day, its a different thing.

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera