Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2017 8:53 am  #11

Re: Not on the REZ but in town off the REZ

Not ON the camera, but in the air in front of the flash and lens.Then you can see how the flash interacts with dust particals and see orbs that you actually created. Then through comparison, you and tell real orbs from the dust orbs you created. The more control photos you can create using,smoke, dust, and reflections, the more you can tell real orbs from artificial ones. When I do a Paranormal Investigation, I always create a set of control photos, to help me identify real paranormal activity.

1/31/2017 10:26 am  #12

Actually that is good thinking, its just initially when you put up you photos you never mentioned this, until now..I have caught people on investications trying to pass off smoke from a cigarette as spirit manifestations..
Fakery is very frowned upon in serious investigations in the uk.. 

But it is wise to know the things people do...in order to discount those from the other photos or video footage..      I have found that some people can see orbs with the naked eye and just point any camera and take an orb pic.. I do see orbs myself but they are tinycoloured ones and they have been seen by another person with me. But also I have seen full multiple manifestaions in a room of 80 Mediums and only I saw them clearly and I was the furtherest away, 2 others saw faded image.    Its a very interesting subject..

I'd be interested to know if you have seen spirit yourself..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (1/31/2017 10:35 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

1/31/2017 1:30 pm  #13

I never made a direct eye contact with an apparition myself, but did get one on film.

http://stormrunneraz.tripod.com/growingtree/sindian.jpg

1/31/2017 3:06 pm  #14

Sooo..is this it or a smoke screen... Looks unusual colour and not sure if its paradola ie my brain making things fit..
When was this taken please...and where..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (1/31/2017 3:12 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

1/31/2017 7:00 pm  #15

May be my computer, old and slow and internet is slow;
I'm only seeing a top strip of the image. 

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

1/31/2017 7:01 pm  #16

It finally arrived.

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

1/31/2017 7:03 pm  #17

This was taken with a 35mm film camera in 1996 near Fallon NV. The site is a petroglyph site on hwy 50. about 15mi east of town. Not smoke or dust, but a time exposure on 35mm film. No double exposure or was it manipulated with the computer. After playing my Native Flute waiting for sunset, I started my photo session. The site is near an ancient lake bed that had water in it during the ice age 10,000 years ago. There are bolders along the shore that has rock art picked in them. There are caves near by that had remains in them dating to over 12,000 years.

I used a long exposure of several minutes to capture the heat lightning you see. The camera anchored on a heavy tripod. The shutter is held open with a cable release. Using a flash light and a handheld flash unit, covered with a red filter, I painted the rock with light. The figures in the sky are me being back illuminated by the lightning and sky. This can only be done after dark.

Now when I do this, I never know what I will get when I get the pictures back. I did not intentionally paint that big rock with the red flash to get that kind of image. Thus that image appeared on its own, without any intent or direction of light by me, to intentionally make that image. I did feel a presence while I was illuminating that rock, and done it differently then what I usually do, when painting with light. When I got the pictures back, that image caught me totally by suprise, it was unexpected.

1/31/2017 7:05 pm  #18

You can clearly see the image you posted is smoke.

2/01/2017 7:46 am  #19

Thanks Thunderbow for such detailed information, I think you should have been a professional photographer http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png
  you were wasted selling fridge magnets to the tourists..

I could see the other image that looks a bit like smoke yet not, in that there is a puzzling white streak near the centre of the image that might need explaining if it were smoke..   What do you think?

Nicholas Black Elk

2/01/2017 9:03 am  #20

I AM a Professional Photographer! http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cute.png
The white streak is just light refracting and reflecting off the smoke.

Below is me with the lightning. You can see me holding the flash unit. Pirimid Lake Piute Reservation. 1992

http://stormrunneraz.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/dancer.jpg

Board footera