Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/29/2017 3:00 pm  #31

Re: I have a special healing request for a co-worker of mine.

So so sorry Star Wolf Medicine Woman 

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

1/29/2017 3:05 pm  #32

Re: I have a special healing request for a co-worker of mine.

Native spirit wrote:

A friend that I had known since I was young lived next door to me when I moved back here from living away.i knew her mother and father one of the sons was good friends with my husband,he was here every night without fail.his grandmother became ill.jamie the son was very close to her.she had to go into a nursing home.three times they thought she was on her way out.Jamie phoned me and said the home said she had only just passed I said they are lying to you go check.jamie his mother and sister went down and were told that she has two carers around her when she passed,again I said they are lying so sue the mother asked me what happened I wasn't there and I said to sue your dad came to collect her and no carers were with her,they knew time was short and should have informed the family so they could be there but they didn't,I said to sue threaten them with legal action until they tell you the truth.thats when they admitted instead of phoning the family to go down there they went outside for a cigarette instead.by the time 20 minutes passed they went back in she had passed. sue nearly had a breakdown because she always told her mother she would be with her at the end.and they took that away from her so none of them could say goodbye it took months of me talking to her taking her through it so she could come to terms with it.

That's terrible for the family. Similar happened to my dad.   

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

Board footera