Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/28/2017 12:32 pm  #1

White and Red Crane/Heron...

So I woke up into the dream and I picked up this circularish octagon red stone that had symbols on it... kind of like Japanese/Chinese/Korean (didn't get a good look in the dream). I saw people walking by the house I was in so I then took it outside with me and looked down what we called the "old road" where there were three people leading some sort of pack animal (too dark to see it clearly but it looked like a donkey maybe because it was night) and they then came back down the old road and we sat in the grass. One of the girls said "look at that White Crane" so I look in the sky and see it flying... it was glowing white heading East. I then look at it in excitement and say to the girl that I saw it. At that moment I noticed another Crane/Heron flying towards me and it actually flies over my right shoulder and lands directly behind me. Looks at me and then looks at the guy who had red fire hair. I then look at the other girl (who didn't say anything the whole time, felt a motherly presence with her) and did a thing I don't know how to describe exactly but I do it in real life all the time. I sense the energy and the one that feels the most lighter I usually follow and so I turned to the other girl (who felt with this lighter energy) and said "I usually do what I feel is right even if I don't know what it is" and I gave her the now figurine made out of concrete of a demon/angel that had its left wing broken off. She looked away in the direction of the red fire hair guy for some reason and then turned back and gave me the most passionate kiss I've ever had in my life and I do the same back... 

I then wake up wanting to remember that kiss for the rest of my existence...

Any ideas what this means? Especially about what the red and white crane/heron is supposed to mean but I feel as if w/e I interpret this to be I'll be wrong... for some reason... lol

1/28/2017 1:50 pm  #2

Re: White and Red Crane/Heron...

You were having a inner dialog within yourself. You were seeing and interacting with all the parts of yourself in this dream. This dream was all about you and how you are feeling in life.

Last edited by Thunderbow (1/28/2017 1:50 pm)

1/28/2017 2:40 pm  #3

I honestly don't know what that conversation could be... I'm never just one thing...

For some length of time I become severely depressed, then I change for some length of time and become nothing (no emotions, no wants, needs, desires) and then I change again for some length of time and become happy/content and then it all starts over again... its like I have multiple personality disorders or something lol. The only thing I can think of is that I really didn't want to move out west because I had just moved back here after being away for two years... I still have the opportunity to stay here if I want but if I do then it'll be in a field that I won't want to do and for me I'll feel like I'm dead inside everyday. Like how I used to feel when I was a server/grill cook for almost a decade...

if your able to offer anymore insight I would appreciate it... otherwise I'm gunna have to really, deeply think about this one...

thx http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

1/29/2017 8:36 am  #4

The heron shows your higher self or your freedom. The figurine is the part of self that has passed. You no longer think of your self as demon. The fire guy is your new self. The heron was your guide, showing you your new self. This is a dream about your healing.

1/29/2017 9:26 am  #5

Thunderbow wrote:

The heron shows your higher self or your freedom. The figurine is the part of self that has passed. You no longer think of your self as demon. The fire guy is your new self. The heron was your guide, showing you your new self. This is a dream about your healing.

Thank you! http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

it seems i have constantly kept needing healing for a very long time... 

Last edited by Sangeroth (1/29/2017 9:29 am)

1/29/2017 10:08 am  #6

Healing always takes much time, and it will continue for the rest of your life, as it should.

Board footera