Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/23/2015 9:48 am  #1

Forum Underconstruction, I need your help

I am currently editing this forum. I am adjusting the font colors, background colors, and other settings. Post your suggestions here. What would like to see changed. How does the color combination feel? What topics would you like to see me open here? I am open to all suggestions and creative ideas.

Welcome to my forums

Last edited by Thunderbow (11/27/2015 1:05 pm)

3/27/2016 3:35 pm  #2

Re: Forum Underconstruction, I need your help

The sites looking good and the back ground picture is great but I find the red n the pink hard on my eyes.
I know with other forums you can have a choice of a few different colors and back grounds etc, so members can choose what suits them. Is this option possible here?
For me personally for instance as I can get bad migraines,  I find it easier to read off a darker back ground with light colored writing but not white writing.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

3/28/2016 9:35 am  #3

I will avoid white writing, I hate it too. I got a palate here to chose colors from, I will see what I can do without ruining the theme of the forum. I toned down the color intensity a bit. How is it now?

Last edited by Thunderbow (3/28/2016 9:51 am)

3/28/2016 12:39 pm  #4

Its a bit easier on the eye thanks, I've been thinking on it and have a bit of a suggestion here if its ok with you, do you have any Terracotta or Red Ochre types of color on your pallet, these wouldn't be to drastic on your color scheme / theme and there both warm and earthy colors from the desert that are also a tadge kinder on the eye.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

3/29/2016 10:44 am  #5

I am really enjoying your feedback on this forum. I there is a good selection of custom colors available here.I like the "ndn" red for a boarder. I have to explore the color settings for the font back grounds, in the reply area, and the general back ground. You notice I am using some desert colors here, but they may be still a little to saturated. I will keep working on this.

6/02/2016 2:06 pm  #6

The forum is looking good i have no problem with the color http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

6/02/2016 7:32 pm  #7

I love the background photograph. Arizona? 

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

7/27/2016 6:57 am  #8

I only glimpsed the back ground pic and thought it might have been the Badlands in South Dakota..
 Re colours, I have sight problems and in order for me to read posts etc and access buttons on here they have to be contrasting colours.. Some subject headings I can't see very well. For example is there a button I can click
for 'New posts' etc as I cannot see it..  Its early days..Will there be a section on Past life regression?

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (7/27/2016 3:11 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

7/28/2016 11:39 am  #9

I will add that section about Past Life Regression. When I get back from the back country. I will need time to place in a right area of this forum. Give some specific suggestions as to what colors will work for you. Feel free to critique this form. Want other subjects added? Feel free to give me your iedeas!

Last edited by Thunderbow (7/28/2016 11:41 am)

7/28/2016 11:45 am  #10

The background photo you see, is Navajo Land. Near Shonto AZ at Navajo National Monument.

Board footera