Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/01/2016 7:38 pm  #21

Re: My personal technique to the joy

Continued

I cant remember the memories much anymore. I recall my last life i may of grew up in louisiana. Met a spiritual person and became interested. But i went to vietnam. There i got shot but rescued by helicopter. And then died as i got in the chopper. I can feel the guys and the helicopter in my crown. This memory has actually gotten stronger lately.

The life before that i can only remember what i remembered and what i have experiencced through medium like experiences. A jew spared in nazi Germany because i knew about various religious traditions and how to read Arabic i think. Later one thing lead to another and wound up with the same faith as many others there.

Much of the releasing was through memories of hunter and gathering societys. Native american and European. European from a long time ago cause it was a hunter and gathering tribe. I wore some kinda animal skins and was around five years old. Something happend to the tribe i guess. Cause what i felt was like everybody was gone. Something happend.

The memories were not really important. Not that i dont appreciate and enjoy them when i get them. I do and am grateful. Hut 90% of the time the memory would come and go to fast to recall what it was. But it was in removing the restriction of energetic flow that made a difference.

Last edited by running (11/02/2016 4:46 am)

11/03/2016 4:08 pm  #22

Ok i got a few more that i recall remembering. Mutant slave. That memory first came to me from watching the movie goonies. When i saw him in the movie my soul recognized and let me know. Then later releasing the emotions attached to that memory it came up again. I think it was for the purpose of heart development. All i know is it felt like i was trying to interact with people through my heart and such. And it helped me develop that i think.

A king. Dont know where. Dont know when. All i know is it came out of me in a medium like experience. And it felt like me coming out from the past to crack a joke and say hi. Im not knowledgeable about medium experiences. So for all i know it could of been another being.

Soldier from the civil war. He said, "it was brother against brother, a blood bath." so with that comment i assume civil war.

Native American that called himself no name. That particular part was a lot of clearing. Another Native American i think its a different one that said he was a Cherokee. Im not good at all this stuff but it felt to be a different life than no name coming back to me to clear old baggage.

And then a memory coming back of having a spiritual teacher from a very young age. My feeling is a long time ago. Predating other lives i may remember. This felt old to me. So he was i suppose like a father to me. What i felt to remember is meditating in a cave in some kind of spiritual tradition. I admired him and think i put a lot of effort into my practice like a child wishes to do well for his or her parents. According to my intuition i was knee high when he became my teacher.

The memories felt real when it was experienced. Now im just writing down what i remember about the experience. I hold no validity ahout them. Its just what i suppose based upon the experiences. The lousiana one i have felt recently here and there.

Last edited by running (11/03/2016 4:14 pm)

11/05/2016 8:14 am  #23

Those "Memories" are your Mirrors. They can guide you through your healing.

11/05/2016 3:35 pm  #24

Thunderbow wrote:

Those "Memories" are your Mirrors. They can guide you through your healing.

It was a very exciting part of my journey! 

1/26/2017 8:55 pm  #25

Thunderbow wrote:

What I mean about "Popping An Avatar" is that I will watch James Cameron's movie "Avatar" lol.

I knew you meant that - I am going to go put it in youtube to remember what it sounds like. 
I liked that movie. 

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

1/27/2017 9:08 am  #26

Running left the forum because of my views of Donald Trump. We sure can see how Trump divides people.

1/28/2017 10:31 am  #27

Thunderbow wrote:

Running left the forum because of my views of Donald Trump. We sure can see how Trump divides people.

I don't know what your post entailed about Trump - I will try searching it out. 
I believe we all have a right to our own opinion. No matter what anyone says about it - against it or for it. 
It's our "personal" path. Just because someone disagrees with you about your opinion does not them them right. 
That is "their" opinion, and you have yours - just as I have mine. 

What a crazy world this is because SO MANY PEOPLE LISTEN TO OTHERS OPINIONS INSTEAD OF BELIEVING IN THEIR OWN.

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

1/28/2017 10:56 am  #28

To be honest I think we all meet up with people in our lives whose opinions political or otherwise differ greatly from our own, butI hope we are adult enough to try to see each persons point of view, we do not have to agree. What isright for one person may not be for another.

Most ndns I know of do not see Trumpas being a benefit to America either seperately or individually, as its all become about big oil and the mony!!!

Funny how certain guys leave but the women on here simply listen and make up our own minds...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (1/28/2017 11:59 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

1/28/2017 11:48 am  #29

Native_Past_Life_Spirit wrote:

Thunderbow wrote:

I don't know what your post entailed about Trump - I will try searching it out. 
I believe we all have a right to our own opinion. No matter what anyone says about it - against it or for it. 
It's our "personal" path. Just because someone disagrees with you about your opinion does not them them right. 
That is "their" opinion, and you have yours - just as I have mine. 

What a crazy world this is because SO MANY PEOPLE LISTEN TO OTHERS OPINIONS INSTEAD OF BELIEVING IN THEIR OWN.

Yes, we may not have to agree with each other but we should respect each other. Understanding and compassion is what is missing in this world of ours...

Board footera