Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/25/2017 8:18 am  #1

I hate injustice

As the title says i hate injustice and will fight against it.listening to the news this morning the scum who murdered the soldier Lee Rigby who ran him over ,then masacred him outside the barracks.
started on the prison guards he was restrained and hit his head on a window,knocking two of his teeth out.he is suing the tax payers for 20 thousand pounds .
and a greedy lawyer has taken his case on.
lees family are saying he murdered their son now he wants paying for it.and its right the justice system in the uk is pathetic the perfotrators of any crime get treated better than the victims this is not right.
a new prison is being built in the town its about 15 miles from here its the biggest prison in the uk.the scum going in there are going to be given mobile phones so they can call their kids and read them a bedtime story.
 the prison guards have got to knock on their doors before entering.this is making a mockery of the justice system its due to open early feb,inmates are asking to go there plus they are going to be given a menu for mealtimes 4 sets of meals on there who pays,the tax payer thats who.

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

1/25/2017 8:37 am  #2

Re: I hate injustice

I will sound a note of Caution here. Revenge, and punishment never has solved any problems and it never will. Getting "Even" is a primitive instinct that does more harm than good. We all have seen that through history, and it is still happening, thus there is even more wars and Killings. Stuff we would like to see stop. The Death Penalty says it is OK to kill if you got a good enough reason.

Yes,he done a bad thing by killing that man. Punishment never has solved problems and often makes things even worse. Rehabilitation and healing is better. Healing can be painful, thus you can think of that being punishment in itself. Also be careful not to use this story to re-enforce your own bad feelings and depression. Think past these 1st emotions and seek understanding and wisdom.

1/25/2017 10:42 am  #3

Thunderbow wrote:

I will sound a note of Caution here. Revenge, and punishment never has solved any problems and it never will. Getting "Even" is a primitive instinct that does more harm than good. We all have seen that through history, and it is still happening, thus there is even more wars and Killings. Stuff we would like to see stop. The Death Penalty says it is OK to kill if you got a good enough reason.

Yes,he done a bad thing by killing that man. Punishment never has solved problems and often makes things even worse. Rehabilitation and healing is better. Healing can be painful, thus you can think of that being punishment in itself. Also be careful not to use this story to re-enforce your own bad feelings and depression. Think past these 1st emotions and seek understanding and wisdom.

and eye for an eye will make the whole world blind...

1/28/2017 11:16 am  #4

I know of this case and this was not an ordinary knife crime..  Lee Rigby was a soldier in civilian dress so he was singled out and targeted. His attack was bad enough then the killer hacked off Lees head with a machete!!..
.In broad day light with witnesses and seemed pleased to hold up the head of his victim..He then shoted 'God is great' except he said 'Allah!! 'Yes it was racially motivated.
We unlike the USA do not have the Death Penalty for anything..no matter how horrific.

I do not think Lee's killer will ever be 'Rehabilitated'  and hopefully 'never released'.. What sticks in the throat is the new prision seems a 'soft option' and not a punishment or deterrant against future crimes..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (1/28/2017 11:22 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

1/28/2017 11:45 am  #5

Star Wolf Medicine Woman wrote:

I know of this case and this was not an ordinary knife crime..  Lee Rigby was a soldier in civilian dress so he was singled out and targeted. His attack was bad enough then the killer hacked off Lees head with a machete!!..
.In broad day light with witnesses and seemed pleased to hold up the head of his victim..He then shoted 'God is great' except he said 'Allah!! 'Yes it was racially motivated.
We unlike the USA do not have the Death Penalty for anything..no matter how horrific.

I do not think Lee's killer will ever be 'Rehabilitated'  and hopefully 'never released'.. What sticks in the throat is the new prision seems a 'soft option' and not a punishment or deterrant against future crimes..

its been a while since I've read up on this but if I remember correctly... usually those who have psychotic, narcissistic abilities etc... had some sort of trauma as a child. Sure you are always going to have those who are just bad in general no matter what happens to em but for the majority of people it all starts in the home. What I see a lot are people at various ages who still act like spoiled children having children themselves. It took me many years to understand this and it honestly only happened within the past few. My mother used to say how different her mother was compared to now... I can say the same about my parents as well... I have cousins who are in their 30's and have children; acting like children themselves. Most people are not emotionally stable enough (imho) to have children because they have not looked within themselves and this then leads to raising children by children which then leads to people who become murderers, rapist etc...

I think we need to start having our children meditate in schools... I honestly believe this would cut the problem at its roots...

Last edited by Sangeroth (1/28/2017 11:46 am)

1/28/2017 11:57 am  #6

I have worked in a Mental Illness unit and yet never came  in contact with a killer who had actually been 'Radicalised'.. ISIS claimed he was 'One of theirs'...

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

1/28/2017 12:11 pm  #7

Star Wolf Medicine Woman wrote:

I have worked in a Mental Illness unit and yet never came  in contact with a killer who had actually been 'Radicalised'.. ISIS claimed he was 'One of theirs'...

well sure they aren't going to say that! lol

I stayed in the Arabic quarter in Jerusalem for a week... they were more honest and polite than when I went to a more predominantly Christian nation such as France and Italy. In both places people kept trying to take advantage of me because I was foreign; wanting me to pay extra for just about anything. In Jerusalem this guy wasn't able to take me directly to my hotel so he charged me less...

Your always going to have good and bad people everywhere. Radicals in every religion, creed, race, sex, gender, nationality etc... I can say with absolute fact based on experience that the majority of Muslims only want to live in peace and not to be molested for their beliefs.

Last edited by Sangeroth (1/28/2017 12:13 pm)

1/28/2017 1:40 pm  #8

Hate, and punishment is all based in simplistic thinking. As argued above, it is much more complex. We need to understand and not judge. Understanding does not mean we agree with his act. But understanding can bring healing and wisdom. Wisdom, understanding, and healing is the only cure to this kind of behavior, and keep it from happening again.

1/28/2017 3:01 pm  #9

Healing is all well and good if the person is ready to accept Healing

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

1/28/2017 3:42 pm  #10

Those who not want to heal should not be punished. It is not that simple to say those who do not want to heal should be punished. Once again, Understanding is the way. Knowledge is the key. Let us not shut down our minds and hearts with simple minded reactions.

Board footera