Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/21/2017 10:41 am  #41

Re: Donald Trump Wins The American Election

The protests will get worse as Trump Tweets division, and signs in hate and hard ship into law. Going to be interesting to see how all this plays out.

1/21/2017 1:11 pm  #42

Well it is early days... but all anypne can do now is wait and see.

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

1/21/2017 2:43 pm  #43

I have to agree Thunder bow this is going to be a bumpy ride for sure this man is pure evil

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

1/22/2017 8:27 am  #44

I was watching Trump whine about the crowd numbers at his inauguration.This is crazy. Right now America does not have a President.

1/22/2017 3:51 pm  #45

There is nothing Presidential about him..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

1/22/2017 4:32 pm  #46

you are right there star

1/23/2017 7:22 am  #47

Ihave been thinking about what Congress did the other day, they sat all night to push through some things that will affect a lot of lower income families...  I am talking dismantling Obama care etc and other benefits..  Taking out a Healthcare system and not providing an alternative option must be very scary for people. Yes I know the monthly payment shot up so it was unaffordable for mostpeople who paid into the plan.  So what happens now????
They also mentioned the food stamp program, did they mess with this as well???

Health care worldwide is being held to ransom by greedy pharmaceutical companies and the cost of visitng a doc is expensive beyond belif..

Nicholas Black Elk

1/25/2017 7:54 am  #48

Well today he is showing the world how stupid he is this thing is pure evil.hes starting to build the wall between the usa and mexico.he says the mexicans are going to pay for it,
he has stopped aid to charities that offer councelling to women who need an abortion.that showed him signing the decleration surrounded by a group of men.if he is not stopped he will bring on world war 3.the idiots who voted him in should be the first to suffer from his policies,
 he is doing it to please the bible belt people who voted him in.what a joke this thing is

1/25/2017 8:42 am  #49

Trump will do many bad things.

1/25/2017 10:13 am  #50

So did Custer and he bit off more than e could chew as well...

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera