Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/19/2016 5:48 pm  #1

The haunting of Capel Celyn

Capel Celyn in treweryn in bala North Wales which is not far from where i am living,is haunted it is haunted by the residents who lived there,capel means chapel in english celyn means origin,treweryn is the name of the village as it once was, we have a lot of rain in wales so we have plenty of water,the English wanted our water and the government of the time decided to drown a village called treweryn,people were forced from their homes graveyards were treated with no respect,a lot of people died because of the english wanting our water.caskets that werent moved were seen floating down the damn they built, that was 51 years ago it was only 2 years ago that we finally had an apology from the english for what they did,
when we enter a few weeks of little rain you can see the chapel bell it is said that the welsh will get their revenge, when the water goes down you can also see the tops of the houses also,it is haunted by who ever lived there,anyone able to see spirit can see movement under the water it is the people getting on with their lives,it is said if the english go there they will be pulled under and they will never be found again.
 as the welsh along with the scottish and irish are celts,there is a deep hatred for the english who are saxons we owned all of britain then we were invaded the welsh irish and scottish people were driven from their homes so the english could have them. if you type capel celyn into google it will take you straight into pages of the history.

Namaste

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

7/21/2016 9:08 am  #2

Re: The haunting of Capel Celyn

The Indian Watch Tower at Desert View Grand Canyon has 3 ghosts. The Cameron trading Post has a ghost upstairs in the storage rooms. It is sad what the English has done. They done the same kind of things to the Natives when they can over here.

7/21/2016 9:44 pm  #3

[url=https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=tryweryn+capel+celynThis is the story of capel celynNamaste]https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=tryweryn+capel+celyn

This is the story of capel celyn

Namaste
[/url]

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/16/2016 3:21 am  #4

I know the Watch Tower and the Cameron Trading Post, been there twice but only during the day.. I might have even see Thunderbow selling his fridge magnets lol..

But OMG its English bashing seasin agin!!! Don tin hat and prepares to defend self.. It wasn't me ok..

As far as English people stealing lands, water etc, it is not specifically aimed at anyone personally.
Its not the ordinary member of the public. The English languafe is probably the most widely spoken language in the world..You do not have to be English to speak it...

5miles from me is the main resevoir for drinking water in the south east of Essex..  It is called Hanningfield  and under the water is  a complete village of that name...  Yes complete with a church and at certain times the church bells can be heard riniging... It is a large area and it a stocked Trout lake and Nature reserve..and bird watching area.

The man made lake is very deep and very cold just a few feet below the surface, there are signs up saying 'No Swimming'... But some people don't take any notice and years back my dad came home from work very upset.. 
It was very hot that summer and one of his work colleagues had told him that his daughter aged 13 had been told never to swim in the resecoir but she had snuck out. and done just that, she was shocked at the cold and she got into difficulties and drowned...     If the Water companies do this it happens allover and sorry to disappoint you guys but this water company is nor English owned it is French owned...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/16/2016 3:26 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera