Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/18/2016 1:18 am  #1

Just wanted to say ....

Oki all,

I just wanted to say that as my internet access is very restricted at the moment n I'm not around much until I can get myself a new laptop, ( I'm on a very slow and ancient borrowed 20 yr old PC)  so I may not get on the forum as much, as on a good day it can still take me half an hr to get online lol.

Anyhow I wanted to wish everyone a Happy n Peaceful Festive season what ever their belifes, I hope that you all have many good things happen to you all in the new year ahead.

Maikan n Mystic

Last edited by Maikan (12/18/2016 1:23 am)

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

12/18/2016 8:24 am  #2

Re: Just wanted to say ....

It is good you are OK, I was starting to worry about you and your health. Last month I had to use the library because the WiFi was out here.

12/18/2016 12:10 pm  #3

You to Maikan like thunder bow was wandering about you  and your health,glad to hear its just a sloe wifi

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

12/18/2016 2:19 pm  #4

Thanks Thunder Bow and Native Spirit, Health wise its been a tough ride but I'm improveing just be it at the speed of a snail lol. 9 weeks of being sick has left me very run down and tired , I feel ok n get a short burst of energy  so start something then get half way through it n have to go n crash for the next 2 hours to recover. To say its frustrateing is putting it mildly, the heart n mind are willing but the body we'll thats still a long way behind.

I've had other negetive medicine stuff going on in the background  for years now and when that kicked off again that it part of the origional cause of this still causing me issues but that's something on going which needs to be ended. Currently I'm not physically well enough to sort out, but when I am belive me it'll get sorted but that also combines with my trip back home next yr, I'm not yet 100% sure how it's all going to come together and i'll be working far from the place where this started as the one involved has moved but hey it'll all fall together inn the right way when it needs to. For now I must just keep working on getting better n strong again.

It has take quite a few things to fall together at the right time that has finally shown me the way out of this, Thanks Mystic for the messeages, visoons and dreams. Things that had no reason even being in this country fom back home have found there way to me over the last year and I know finally the reason why.. People and places have also come into my life that are all connected to this, though how I'm to get to some of them I'm still trying to figure out lol.

All I can say is that its gradulally falling together though a few more parts and players have to be reveiled when the time is needed. Anyhow it'll all be good in the end and I as usual am getting tught by the Ancestors from the ground up via the school of hard knocks. Its characture building and when im through this I can help many others. I just have to walk this trail a step at a time.
Thanks again to you both.

Maikan

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

12/18/2016 2:35 pm  #5

Maikan you are a strong person with an open heart you will reach your destination when the time is right.i wish you well

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

12/18/2016 2:51 pm  #6

Hang in there Maiken Pmed you...http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera