Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/16/2016 10:50 am  #11

Re: can anyone share knowledge on birds

What a lovely story, I can see that your words show your experience and comfort with Mystic. Wonderful!
I am retired now but working with animals was my life, rehab, rescue, just giving them a home. Love to Mystic x

12/16/2016 4:49 pm  #12

Sometimes Animals are more calming than people.when i was growing up we always had cats and dogs but its only as i became older did i realise that Birds would always circle above me.mainly crows i knew that birds were messengers from spirit from being very young my grandmother used to tell me. before i had to have my dog put to sleep a few years ago i used to take him for  a walk and a crow who was nicknamed hoppy used to follow me wherever i went he used to hop onto my dogs back and come with us.

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

12/18/2016 1:02 am  #13

Nice, that one cool story n memory their Natuive Spirit.

Thanks White Fire Gem's.. Mystic sure is one very special n cool Jackdaw, at the moment he thinks we've bought him his own personal tree into the house to perch in lol. I had to get my rugrats to leave a space free at the top of the tree when they were decoating it just for Mystic.

I also rehab other animals horses mainly but also other wild life.. Rehab, heal, retrain where its needed or re release in the case of wild life where its possible.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

1/07/2017 10:28 am  #14

Great share of your Crow connection. 
I've had many animal contacts too. We need to pay attention when they interact. 

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

1/07/2017 3:29 pm  #15

Yes deb we do they can teach us so much

1/07/2017 4:24 pm  #16

Animals can teach humans a lot of things more so than most humans would care to even consider. When I'm fit and able I have horese here that constantly remind and teach me many valuable lessons. Even the chickens and geese teach my daughters lessons daily.

Today one of my eldest daughters geese her Gander Squiggles taught her to laugh at her own mishap and his delight in the fact she slipped over and splashed him with water, so shared a bath in his puddle that he'd just found.

Yep the sure both came in wet n muddy but as happy as can be. This Gander she raised from the moment he hatched and he will always be her companion, even as a  full grown Gander she's his mum. He knows when she gets home from school as he hears the bus pull up down on the road and starts shouting for her whilst she walks up the track. As I have Mystic share my life she has Squiggles her Gander and his family. Personally I think its going to be great as when boyfriends come around in the next few years she has her own body guard, as they will all have tio get on with Squiggles first . I can see in the future he'll no doubt be running a few of them off http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/devious.png

But to see them both having fun splashing in that puddle was great as she normally is so serious and gets real  grumpy when she has a silly accident was well worth all the wet muddy washing I had to do. Squiggles taught her to laugh at herself and to take life much less seriosuly. He figured if she could splash him in his new found puddle he sure could splash her back and the game began http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/lol.png

As for Mystic well today he had a bit of an accident when he landed on a book and it fell off the shelf, he was fine except a damaged tail feather, which he spent the next half and hour preaning out and then ran along his perch to give to me by droping it into my open book that I was reading. I thanked him for the gift of my new book mark and traded him a peicie of cheese for the feather which he was very happy with.

I value very much what the animals and birds here choose to share with us and the lessons that they teach us daily, many people have visited over the years with ego's far bigger than they should have been and the attitude that an anmal is never going to teach them anything. They always leave in a very different mindset and a much smaller ego, but more importantly a new found respect for all animals and a realisation that they can learn a lot more than they could ever imagin.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

1/07/2017 4:52 pm  #17

I have seen two videos on Fb today.. The first one was where a beautiful Golden Eagle landed by Water Protectors and allowed them up close and even allowed them to stroke him.. Yes there is a photo on there today.

But the Best one is showing how Intuitive birds are and in this one It shows a Bald Eagle, sitting on a perch inside, and Trump is sitting nearby to it.. He thought he would have a great photo opportunity, but this Eagle saw him for what he is and kept jumping flapping and Pecking at him and his 'hair piece'      Trump showed fear too..
A symbol of the respect he has not earned and never willl gain from the american peoples..
 http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (1/07/2017 4:56 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

1/08/2017 8:40 am  #18

The Eagle knew he was an orange clown.

1/08/2017 11:25 am  #19

In deed he  is every inch a 'Clown'..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (1/08/2017 11:26 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

1/08/2017 3:10 pm  #20

He is one person who has to gain respect from both Animals and people alike but it wont happen is is to full of his own self importance.Maikan, I enjoyed reading about your daughter and her gander,it reminded me of my brother and sister in lae they had three ducks, Donald gemmima and daisy.they would be fine with me walking in .but let my sister in law walk into the yard,i would be standing there creased with laughter they used to chase her,round the yard.peck her backside then let her pass.

Board footera