Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/27/2016 2:40 pm  #31

Re: North Dakota Pipe Line Protest Update

War Veterans are joining the protest in Standing Rock on dec 4th.its causing outrage all over the world now its on facebook,youtube as well as it getting out in the news .this is showing the police in a very bad light.as it should

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

11/28/2016 9:51 am  #32

12/04/2016 2:23 pm  #33

At least 2.000 veterans have joined the protest at standing rock.the so called law enforcrments are still firing tear gas.rubber bullets and water cannons  at the protestors. these oil companies dont care a jot of the damage they cause all they are interested in is the money.all i can say to them is watch your back what goes around comes around,

12/04/2016 6:17 pm  #34

The news has come through that the protestors at standing rock have cheered at the news that the pipe line has been stopped.the Natives are saying MNI WICONI. Water is life,

12/05/2016 8:41 am  #35

This may only be temporary. Donald Trump will do his best to push it through. Stand By.

Link To The Story

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-north-dakota-pipeline-idUSKBN13T0QX

12/05/2016 10:13 am  #36

12/05/2016 3:39 pm  #37

Yes i was saying that to a friend of mine.donald trump is one pure evil son of a bitch.but his time will come truths will be coming out against him.

12/05/2016 3:59 pm  #38

Ok Trump sold his assets in Energy Transfer last week as he knew the stovk would drop. The news that the Pipeline has been halted now and the Proyrctors have won is not exactly true. I spoke to my Cheyenne buddy on the rez a couple of hours back, they said that the pipeline workers say they are carrtying om despote statements to the contary. They never kept their word over 500 treaties and the word of the Army Corps pf Engineers is not law to them... I think as its so cold up there now they were hopomg the ndns would all say Great we won and then pack up and go home. well they are wrong.

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

12/05/2016 5:40 pm  #39

I spoke to my friend not half an hour ago her sons are at standing rock.and they have said this is a ploy to get them to move.so the Natives are aware of the back handed ways these corporations work.

12/05/2016 6:56 pm  #40

Yeah they are not moving too cold anyway, here too, the advice here is to 'hunker down and wait for warmer weather... The Vets tried to help 2000 of them but of course no one thinks its over we have heard it all before..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera