Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/13/2016 10:36 pm  #1

Street Lamp Interference?

Does anybody "here" display street lamp interference capabilities? I do. I've never talked with anyone with this before, but have  read about it in a book about shamanism in South Africa.  I've had it since I was a kid, but nobody believed me because nobody had experienced it themselves.  Reading that book was the first time I became aware that it was an actual :"thing".

"The lamps are different, but the light is the same" - Rumi
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

11/14/2016 8:31 am  #2

Re: Street Lamp Interference?

Do you affect street lights today? Please relate to us your experiences. Remember street lights in most cities are poorly maintained, thus there are many defective one. Thus the odds are good you will encounter them, and it will have nothing to do with you.

11/14/2016 3:24 pm  #3

Like Thunder Bow has said some lights are poorly maintained.and you will find even brushing past the pole can short the lights.most lights now are being upgraded to a more affective and cheeper to maintain way

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

11/18/2016 2:55 pm  #4

Google it.  It's real.  No It doesn't happen to me today, because I live in the country and there are no streetlights.  But at my work a few years ago, there was a sodium lamp on the outside of the warehouse that would turn off every time I walked by it.  My co-workers saw this and were amazed because it only turned off when they were with me.  I don't make this stuff up!

"The lamps are different, but the light is the same" - Rumi
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

11/19/2016 9:44 am  #5

No, you are not making it up. Best thing to do is document this, and also do some field tests to see if you can repeat this under more controlled conditions.

11/19/2016 3:38 pm  #6

Hi Acorn Oaktree.

im not saying that it didnt happen but what i said is a valid point.i know whats its like to have things break when you go near them including lights,i have done it myself.
but if it keeps happening record it and keep a journel of it

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

11/20/2016 8:05 pm  #7

I experienced this years ago as a teenager, but put it down to a loose wire.. We used to laugh about it as we only had to put a hand on the lamp post for it to go out...

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera