Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/16/2016 12:02 am  #1

THANK YOU

I am loving this site, not because its new,  But because its soo different to other spiritual sites.
I have been searching for something, and I didn't know what it was, I'm just following the urges inside of me.
I have been to other sites in the last few weeks and although I can connect with posts, there is something inside of me telling me to look again. I have spent years working on myself and learning all about spirituality, and energy work, healing etc 
Lately I have had urges about animals and nature, The urge inside is soo strong to find Native Indian music even though I don't know what it is, I keep feeling I need look for drums and rattles and flutes. plus the nearest thing I found at that time was a shamanic soul journey guided meditation cd, which I don't know what shaman stuff is about either. I very rarely do this meditation as it has a huge effect on me that leaves me desiring more and more, but not knowing how to find or where to look.
Today I see a link that leads me to this site.  The feelings I have while being in here is sooo strong,  my heart is racing and beating, similar to *knowing* that I'm being guided here. if that makes sense..
Somewhere within the posts or members, or maybe in the future the answer I am looking for to whatever urges I'm being led to, will be amongst this site. I can feel it.
So I would like to say THANK YOU  for creating this forum, and for everyone who shares their wisdom and knowledge. And also thank you to spirit, guides and family/friends passed over, and anyone else who guided me here today.  I feel my next transitioning on learning more about life is about to begin, what I feel right now is soo real and soo powerful.

11/16/2016 8:40 am  #2

Re: THANK YOU

Thank You for joining our forum. We are a good people here.

11/21/2016 3:31 am  #3

Oki and welcome to the forum.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

11/21/2016 5:40 am  #4

Hi Precious

Welcome to the Forums

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

Board footera