Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/09/2016 2:28 pm  #21

Re: North Dakota Pipe Line Protest Update

Glad you got there in one piece enjoy your visit

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

11/13/2016 1:46 pm  #22

I have not been able to get back on Fb do not know why.. So not had any info since the election.

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

11/13/2016 2:14 pm  #23

Well today Trump was saying immigrents especially those who do drugs or crime will be deported and he is going to build a wall to protect the borders,nigel farage has been speaking with him.

11/13/2016 6:07 pm  #24

Trump all hot air. He has a bee up his rear about certain things, but all and all, he will promote the typical Republican agenda. No real change for the average person. Expect more racial tensions.

11/14/2016 3:20 pm  #25

Well thats typical trump style how anybody can think he will do anygood for anyone else other than himself is beyond me

11/14/2016 3:55 pm  #26

Just had an email from a friend its an item from the Daily Kos Trump has told obama to stop talking the world because its his now.dont know if there is any truth to it but it wouldnt surprise me

11/20/2016 7:32 pm  #27

http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png
What crap that guy is! The world is not his Obama is still around until the new year.
 This is an update on Standing Rock from this evening... in the early hours this mornimg a crop duster plane was spraying chemicals on the protectors camp/ This was no mistake it was making passes every two minutes and keeping clear of the police lone. Currently the chemical content is unknown but this is a blatant act of terrorism against innocent people...

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

11/21/2016 10:57 am  #28

11/21/2016 3:11 pm  #29

It never changes does it still it goes on and those in power turn away.they can only turn so many times before the time comes when the people will stand together.and change will come

11/27/2016 12:39 pm  #30

Heard this morning that the Army Corp of engineers who where on the ndns side..  have now issued an evictiom order to remove the 8000 ndns and sympathisers from their camp at Standing Rock by Dec 5th..  Well good luck with that then lol.

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera