Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/11/2016 7:08 pm  #31

Re: Donald Trump Wins The American Election

The deleting of the E Mails happened before the congressional subpoena, not after. That a Fact.The little bit quoted is out of content, thus open to implications.What was sent? and was it classified at the time? GOWDY implied implications that is all, and that is political. GOWDY had an political axe to grind. There NO evidence that Clinton willingly broke the law. Thus this is totally accusations with no evidence to back it up with.

Thus I can not buy into the argument presented, with out actual examples and Facts proving Gowdy accusations not implications.

11/12/2016 3:55 am  #32

Thunderbow wrote:

The deleting of the E Mails happened before the congressional subpoena, not after. That a Fact.The little bit quoted is out of content, thus open to implications.What was sent? and was it classified at the time? GOWDY implied implications that is all, and that is political. GOWDY had an political axe to grind. There NO evidence that Clinton willingly broke the law. Thus this is totally accusations with no evidence to back it up with.

Thus I can not buy into the argument presented, with out actual examples and Facts proving Gowdy accusations not implications.

Simple answers to simple questions based upon the investigation. If you dont wish to believe what was discovered then what is there to discuss here?

If my uncle whom was job was all about the dealings of classified information, "inteligence officer," knowledge of the dealings of such is meaningless then what is there to discuss?

If my personal experience in dealings with classified info means nothing then whats is there to discuss here?

What im seeing is no matter what it is if it implies guilt to clinton it must be false.

11/12/2016 3:59 am  #33

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.

11/12/2016 8:15 am  #34

......"What im seeing is no matter what it is if it implies guilt to clinton it must be false."....

"Implies" is the key word. Now if the word "proves' was used, that is a different story. Hillary is smart enough not to send marked classified documents. If she did, and it was proven, then the FBI would have filed charges. So much misinformation in this case. If you got evidence proving that she did, please post a link to that evidence. (no hate websites please)

I can not go on assumptions.

11/12/2016 1:23 pm  #35

Thunderbow wrote:

......"What im seeing is no matter what it is if it implies guilt to clinton it must be false."....

"Implies" is the key word. Now if the word "proves' was used, that is a different story. Hillary is smart enough not to send marked classified documents. If she did, and it was proven, then the FBI would have filed charges. So much misinformation in this case. If you got evidence proving that she did, please post a link to that evidence. (no hate websites please)

I can not go on assumptions.

Did you not just read what i posted from the fbi report? I see no point in continueing if we cant even accept a fbi report.

Everything i have posted except for one news article has been facts from comey himself.

Last edited by running (11/12/2016 1:25 pm)

11/12/2016 1:50 pm  #36

The FBI Report is basically implications with no physical evidence to back them up. You know that in a court of law, the prosecution has to bring forth evidence in to prove his case. I saw no quoted copies of the so said E Mail presented as evidence in these questions. There is no exhibition of evidence of intentionally sent classified E Mail. If Gowdy or Comely actually presented physical examples of classified mail, then I would have something to go on.. The people in this example are Republican and seem biased. The trick Comely pulled 11 days before the election then withdrawing it 3 days before the election, makes me skeptical of his motives. Thus I can not accept the FBI report as actual physical evidence of any wrong doing by Hillary. All it is, is just implications. The FBI reprot quoted here, has a hint of being abigguious.

Last edited by Thunderbow (11/12/2016 1:57 pm)

11/13/2016 12:06 am  #37

Thunderbow wrote:

The FBI Report is basically implications with no physical evidence to back them up. You know that in a court of law, the prosecution has to bring forth evidence in to prove his case. I saw no quoted copies of the so said E Mail presented as evidence in these questions. There is no exhibition of evidence of intentionally sent classified E Mail. If Gowdy or Comely actually presented physical examples of classified mail, then I would have something to go on.. The people in this example are Republican and seem biased. The trick Comely pulled 11 days before the election then withdrawing it 3 days before the election, makes me skeptical of his motives. Thus I can not accept the FBI report as actual physical evidence of any wrong doing by Hillary. All it is, is just implications. The FBI reprot quoted here, has a hint of being abigguious.

If you wish to not accept the fbi report of the  investigation due to conspiracys and or any other reason then its a mute topic. There is simply nothing to discuss.

Last edited by running (11/13/2016 12:22 am)

11/13/2016 8:26 am  #38

The FBI report is just one small element in the whole case that I question, because it gives no real evidence of wrong doing. It was good just to debate just this much. This does give some insight as to why and how the GOP and Trump argument and campaign propaganda  works, and the kind of thinking that it involves. Thank you for your participation. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/tongue.png

11/13/2016 3:11 pm  #39

Thunderbow wrote:

The FBI report is just one small element in the whole case that I question, because it gives no real evidence of wrong doing. It was good just to debate just this much. This does give some insight as to why and how the GOP and Trump argument and campaign propaganda  works, and the kind of thinking that it involves. Thank you for your participation. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/tongue.png

No problem. Im seeing it in reverse.

1/21/2017 8:12 am  #40

This morning we awake to see reports of protest marches pretty much all over the world. There were Protest marches yesterday in Washington DC after Trump got sworn in. The marches taking place were described principally as Anti Trump. Not only Water Protectors but many Womens groups and not just in DC either... There is a Massive Womens Rights / Anti Trump March happpening now in London.

Similar Marches have taken place in Austrailia, New Zealand and even Asia..   There may be even more..  Seems the Women of the planet are not amused, and as the saying goes 'The hand that rocks the Cradle Rules the World...
Late update estimates of the numbers for the Anti Trump March today, put the numbers at between 80,000 and 100,000 marchers,Wow thats pretty good..

Yes some nations and Poiticians will suck up to him... but a heck of a lot of people around the globe are not happy that this man is now in Office..   The World waits.... it is a kin to a toddler trying to carry a tray of eggs, you know pretty much what is liable to happen and he will end up like the child with Egg on his face.. The difference is the child has not developed to know how to cope. He has and probably will continue to act in a very unpresidential way....

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (1/21/2017 9:37 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera