Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/07/2016 10:01 am  #1

Link to a chatroom.

Oki all,
Thanks ThunderBow for allowing us to post chat room links. This isn't a link to a working forum and nor are we looking for members so please dont think that's why I'm posting this.

Back at the beginning of the year Maverick set up a forum where a few of us could go and chat without the craziness of SF, but the forum was never really opened up and we just occasionally use the chat room feature between us. I'm joint admin on this forum with Maverick.

Anyhow I talked with Maverick about us posting the link to it here so that people could  use the chat room and she agreed. Now who ever wants to use this chat room will have to join the forum  as that's the way it was set up.  You dont have to post anything in any sections unless you wish to that's not why I'm sharing this link. I'm not hear to pinch members that's the last thing I intend as I want to support this forum.

If members here wish to use this chat room and join the forum let me know by PM here then either Maverick or I can except your membership and your free to then use the chat room facility there. Here is the link

http://spiritualsouls.forumer.com/directory

If you have any problems or ThunderBow your not happy with this idea please let me know via Pm and I'll try n sort anything out or remove this post.

As I have already said were sharing this link so that those who want it have access to a safe and private chat room where they can be free to talk.

Maikan

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

11/07/2016 2:05 pm  #2

Re: Link to a chatroom.

I approve the link. You may put the link in your signature if you like.

11/07/2016 2:43 pm  #3

Re: Link to a chatroom.

Thanks Thunderbow.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

Board footera