Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/03/2016 5:36 pm  #21

Re: Spirit Mountain Paranormal Results (Reshoot)

Thunderbow wrote:

Here is the video that i just uploaded to my YouTube Channel.

Thats a wonderful video!

11/05/2016 8:31 am  #22

I just finished my Spirit Mountain Petroglyph assignment. Will be posting the photos soon.

11/09/2016 11:39 am  #23

So how did it all go on your 2nd visit, anything interesting evp wise/.

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

11/10/2016 8:53 am  #24

All quiet. The above orb and apparition photo are my control photos, so I can tell real paranormal activity from dust and light effects, that I created. My 1st visit had more activity. The weather was cooler on my 2nd visit and I had no moon. This time the motion detectors were quiet.I did not hear any owls. No movement in side the tent.

11/11/2016 10:10 am  #25

Glad you got to go back there, some times it is quiet, no moon nust have been wierd,,  Hopw you got a good breakfast on your way home...  

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

11/11/2016 3:08 pm  #26

This time I ate breakfast on site.

11/13/2016 1:35 pm  #27

Tonight there is a super moon, I hope get to enjoy it. We are fishing Lake Livingstone not too far from Kickapoo creek, a spooky spot, things happened there and to one of the guys..     I am thinkig 'Skin Walker' shape shiftter.. he is too scared to go back there with out his gun. I do not think bullets are gonna help.
The problem is the boat engine is not working so we can't get there... The Kickapoo tribe are one I have heard pf but have yet to learn about.. As tonight is a full supermoon the closest its been since 1948 they say, it might be intersting to see if the activity increased..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (11/13/2016 1:39 pm)

Nicholas Black Elk

11/13/2016 6:11 pm  #28

A Shape Shifter is like a Navajo witch.

11/15/2016 6:25 pm  #29

What ever the guy saw he was scared still. we have been fishing over there the last 3 days oddly no fish at all. So this morning we tried for croppy but went up this muddy creek where there is a gator.  I had a flash premonition and called to my friend Don't fall in and seconds later he is in the water and it was freezing. It was a steep bank and he struggled to get out before the gator came looking for his breakfast...  He was frozen and shaken up.  

Nicholas Black Elk

11/16/2016 9:32 am  #30

Interesting. You and him, may want to do an paranormal investigation there.

Board footera