Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/30/2016 10:37 am  #11

Re: My personal technique to the joy

Keep experimenting, tell us what you are feeling. What kind of emotions are you experiencing? Are you feeling relaxed and at peace? Does this power help you feel strong? Do you use this power in every day life?

10/30/2016 6:41 pm  #12

Thunderbow wrote:

Keep experimenting, tell us what you are feeling. What kind of emotions are you experiencing? Are you feeling relaxed and at peace? Does this power help you feel strong? Do you use this power in every day life?

Thanks again for your response. For the sake of conversation and plus i have been interested in knowing the definitions of the words that are responsible for what is felt i did a little  bit of scientific research.

There are many chemicals released from the brain. Im not going to list them all cause having read a little doesnt give me any information on exactly what is being released into the body in what i experience. But its in all those natural chemicals that the brain releaes is the experience im speaking about. And why i dont talk about emotions when im talking about this experience. Emotions are unrelated in that its not an emotion that is triggering the brain to create the intoxicating joy.

But emotions are very important imo in my experience for releasing obstructions(walls and such that are restricting energetic flow). And in the beginning it was in releasing emotional baggage that brought me to experience the intoxicating joy. Like a rocket to it. So they are very important imo.

So in a nutshell for me this technique was a wonderfuk tool of getting myself into the intoxicating joy. After i became stuck in the intoxicating joy i felt there was no longer a reason to use the technique anymore.

But playing around with it i still see a purpose for it. It does a good job of opening the chakra system up more. And i can direct it to my weak areas. Opening the system up more brings me into a greater depth of the intoxicating joy. The body has to get acclimated to it. As does the mind as well. For example if somebody was not used to it yet they would have a hard time trying not to laugh. And life itself would feel like a joke. Simply because when somebody is spilling over in joy you have no reference or less reference to other things. So the phrase goes i feel so good i could just die right now. Not in a serious note. Its just a feeling from spilling over in joy. But once the person gets used to handling that much energy they wouod regain there reference of other things. And become more normal like. So you can see how the mind and body acclimate as one grows more full of the energy.

If you look at history you could see many people have been confused as being crazy over being naturally ecstaticly high in joy. Western culture is guilty the most and then they call them saints or whatever a hundred years later after they were imprisoned, killed, or whatever.

In any case the point im trying to make is its good that the body and mind becomes acclimated. That way you can go about life and function in ways that are normal.

So again its all about the energy working through the brain, body, and nervous system that some how manifests this. The body and mind from the nervous system and brain becomes flooded in naturally occuring drugs for lack of a better word. So the body feels joyful. And the mind feels joyful.

At some point and im sorry for repeating myself but its important to know. It simply becomes ones experience in that you cant turn it off or on. So to answer your question about how that effects life. It makes life have an aspect of pleasantness that is undisturbed from life circumstances, mental thoughts, and or emotions.

But it doesnt mean that you no longer experience these things you do. They are just overshadowed by the intoxicating joy. Probably a common trait would be to have less drive for things. I cant see a way of escaping that. Cause due to the experience of the intoxicating joy you would naturally feel more content and your own happiness.

Last edited by running (10/30/2016 7:22 pm)

10/31/2016 9:08 am  #13

Joy and all its levels involve the mind. Thus it in it self is an emotion. Experiencing a spectrum of emotions is part of the joy of life, and emotions give me a feeling of being alive. For me Joy would enhance my drive for "Things". Not so much posessons, but to have experiences. Thoughts and emotions are what life is all about.

10/31/2016 9:53 am  #14

Thunderbow wrote:

Joy and all its levels involve the mind. Thus it in it self is an emotion. Experiencing a spectrum of emotions is part of the joy of life, and emotions give me a feeling of being alive. For me Joy would enhance my drive for "Things". Not so much posessons, but to have experiences. Thoughts and emotions are what life is all about.

The key to understanding what im discussing is in how its experienced. Its causeless and is permanent. This has to be understood or else its a pointless discussion. For many people its like voodoo until they themselves become in that experience.

The experience is like a paradox.

Last edited by running (10/31/2016 10:02 am)

10/31/2016 10:17 am  #15

Continued.

I agree with much of what your saying. My response was in context of the ioy that the topic is about.

10/31/2016 10:39 am  #16

I do not think what you are saying about your Joy as "Voodoo". Just want to understand it in the emotional context and psychological context. Is it a result of healing?

10/31/2016 11:38 am  #17

Thunderbow wrote:

I do not think what you are saying about your Joy as "Voodoo". Just want to understand it in the emotional context and psychological context. Is it a result of healing?

Maybe. As i experienced it is was a result of removing obstructions that restrict energrtic flow. That could be considered like a healing. Healing from what exactly is hard to say. For me that part only had brief memories and of which had no bearing in my life. I saw it as past life karma.

10/31/2016 5:20 pm  #18

Contiuned

As i experienced the unraveling of obstructions they were like emotional baggage with a memory tied to each one. There was lots of things going on. This technique was one tool. Another was going inside and releasing the emotions. I dont even know how i did that anymore. I think it was at my grasp cause it was time for them to release.

I have nothing against emotions and feel they are very important. So when i veer away from them to talk about the condition of intoxicating joy in the experience im speakimg about here its because its not the same kind of happening. Joy from the experiences of life come and go. They are replaced with many other emotions. The experience im speaking of here as i said earlier doesnt have any coming and going.

But with that said im not anti life. Its life that makes it come about i think. In life we have many experiences that lead to a surrender. And its in all the surrendering that perhaps allows something inside to collapse.

Last edited by running (10/31/2016 5:21 pm)

11/01/2016 8:48 am  #19

Can you share what kind of emotions were released? and what memories were related to them? Seems like you done some Healing for yourself.

11/01/2016 7:17 pm  #20

Thunderbow wrote:

Can you share what kind of emotions were released? and what memories were related to them? Seems like you done some Healing for yourself.

All kinds of emotions.. The only way i know of explaining is one would arrise, i would expand and then it was replaced by the joy. So it got to be i would set time asside as i did with the other tools i was using and release them. Over time i ran out of them and so i stopped. It was a lot of fun so i feel lucky to got to of experienced that kind of healing process.

What was fascinating about it is i found everything can be enjoyed in the joy. So sadness felt joyful. Anger felt joyful. Even dullness felt joyful. It was as if god was showing me through experience that its joy supercedes any of these things.

Then over time of doing these things i didnt come back from the joy he/she was showing me.  So i had faith in what god was showing me. . But didnt know for sure. Then i found out for sure through experience.

Its a lot of letting go and devotion for it that seem to be the fuel. And for whatever reasons it happend. I like to think it was because i put all my energy and faith towards it. But i dont know? My primary reason for it was because i had felt sick for some time. But i was grateful for it cause it was a challenge. All it was was a food allergy. I feel i was given that food allergy cause it would become my motivation to the joy/love. Without it i would of never had the motivation.

I never healed my food allergy but found something imo that was much more important. Then a few years later i found out what i was allergic to. Stopped eating it and became healthy physically. The bliss would heal the ailments but couldnt stop what was causing it. So there was motivation in healing myself through it. But never really resolving the problem tell i found out what it was.

Board footera