Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/29/2016 4:15 am  #11

Re: Spirit Mountain Paranormal Results (Reshoot)

Are these Petroglyphs dipicting anything like Ancient Aliens  etc... Or just everyday life hunt scenes etc...

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/29/2016 8:01 am  #12

I have photos of them, but my photo host site is down this weekend for upgrading. I will post them here, once they are up and running again.

10/29/2016 1:49 pm  #13

That will be good, I look forwards to seeing those sometime..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/29/2016 2:03 pm  #14

It will be good to see those i thought there was Rock art there i could just feel it

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

10/29/2016 2:09 pm  #15

Its in a lot of places..

Nicholas Black Elk

10/30/2016 10:40 am  #16

I will run up to Grape Vine Canyon and do a photo shoot, and post the new images when things are working again.. It is about 7mi down the road from where I camped. It makes for a nice day hike.

10/30/2016 11:21 am  #17

You must have pretty good weather there this time of year..  A round trip of 14 miles is ok if you have god boots and not too much to carry.. Dusty moccasins need to be saved for later when you are back home..
Stay safe..http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/rambo.png

Nicholas Black Elk

10/31/2016 10:06 am  #18

October is the best time of the year for hiking and camping in the desert here. It is dry and mild. Here is an image of one of the petroglyphs I found on my photo site. I can drive up to the site from home. It is about 14mi from here. There is a parking area at the trail head. It is about a quarter mi walk to the rock art. I will do a complete photo shoot, and post the photos here.

http://stormrunneraz.tripod.com/growingtree/petroglyphs.jpg

Last edited by Thunderbow (10/31/2016 10:08 am)

10/31/2016 11:56 am  #19

Thats good then.. Its too cold to camp here in October.. June july August is the best but its still cold at night..
I was freezing at night at end August... But we do have strange weather the last few years..
the glyph looks familiar its been reproduced elsewhere I think it denotes water...

Nicholas Black Elk

11/03/2016 5:14 pm  #20

Thunderbow wrote:

October is the best time of the year for hiking and camping in the desert here. It is dry and mild. Here is an image of one of the petroglyphs I found on my photo site. I can drive up to the site from home. It is about 14mi from here. There is a parking area at the trail head. It is about a quarter mi walk to the rock art. I will do a complete photo shoot, and post the photos here.

http://stormrunneraz.tripod.com/growingtree/petroglyphs.jpg

Wow thats very cool! Thanks for sharing

Board footera