Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/23/2016 9:40 am  #21

Re: Spirit Mountain Paranormal Investigation

Wow Thanks for that.. I bet you laghed when I thought of NV as North Virginia.. I never thought of Nevada http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png
.. I guess I assumed you were in Shonto all the time except when you were camping out..
We are very lacking in maps of USA .. I have been to Az and Nevada a couple of times but never had to read the maps or drive..  10,000 feet thats a bit low on 02 at the top..  I recall a fun tee shirt I saw out there with 02 tanks printed on it..  I never had trouble with the Altitude but then I do not smoke, but my friends did..  Geographically there was such a variation in weather when I was out there..I arrived mid May and and clocked up a lot of  miles travelling.. The weather was sunny warm desert and sometimes  we got snowed in at Yellowstone.. then sunshine in Montana and the roasted in the Badlands..
How doo you manage to have a two centre year, do you rent two places or are fortunate to hsve family there.

All my extended family are scattered  a nephew in Austrailia, a cousin in New York and others  all over the uk, but no one nearby.  But I have good friends  in USA in Illinois, West Virgina and Montana and Texas..So I am a world traveller..  But travelling is getting very expensive.. due to fuel surcharges and airport taxes.

Although USA for me is far cheaper to live than the UK..  I am shocked at our food prices compared to USA's..  Its a wonder we can afford to live and run a car..  Fuel prices are probably 5 times what you pay, a new car is double USA.  For example a pair of Levi 501'sin the UKis the equivalent of $80 a pair..  So when we come to USA  we buy clothes..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (10/23/2016 9:48 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/24/2016 8:31 am  #22

I rent a room here in Bullhead. I have a hogon in Shonto for the summer time.
Tomorrow, the weather looks good for the Spirit Mountain Re-shoot. I will do 2 nights there this time.

10/24/2016 9:54 am  #23

A hogan.. excellent.. That is how it should be.  My friends mother lives in one, winter and summer and shes 93 or so, a really traditional Hopi Elder.  Its pretty cold here today only 8c.. I hope your Reshoot goes well.. Stay safe and keep warm.http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (10/24/2016 9:55 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera