Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/22/2016 2:06 pm  #21

Re: Not all religious folk are spiritual

One day last week my daughter was on the bus early on her way to collage there was a guy on the bus shouting.people were telling him to be quiet he was getting on their nerves.my daughter said nothing just looked on.the bus driver could see that some people were getting agitated by this guys behaviour.so he phoned the police they told him.if he wasnt hurting anyone physically that it was out of their hands,
 my daughter got into the bus station and this guy said to her.you are going to save many lives in a few years time.my daughter thought nothing of it.
 the next day she came with me to a hospital appointment who was there but this guy.he looked smiled at my daughter and said that was a test to see how people react to someone who acts out of the norm.
 he said you are the only one who didnt look disguisted with me.
 so she told him that i am a spiritulist and have always taught her because someone acts in one way doesnt mean that they are normally like that.he then told her who he was he was a minister from a church in canada and had come here to see if the reactions he got here were the same as back home.he has a brother that lives in the next village to where we live.that is why he was on that bus he said if ever you come to canada look me up my daughter couldnt believe it

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

10/22/2016 4:20 pm  #22

Sounds like a bit of a wind up to me.. Why behave like that just to gauge peoples reactions. He might have scared people and worst still little kids.. I'd say maybe he really is behaving in a pretty stupi and irresponsible manner no mater where he came from..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/22/2016 4:49 pm  #23

Yes i would agree normally but when we saw him together he was wearing his dog collar.i thought it was someone acting stupid when she first told me., but i agree it was a daft way to get peoples reactions

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

10/23/2016 7:24 pm  #24

Another thing to consider. For example when i began my journey i first read autobiography of a yogi by yogananda. So i began having mystical experiences of various yogis.

Later i read some of the bible and some of the words turned gold and some other experiences.

Watched the movie of jesus called the passion. Afterwards a being perhaps him got inside me and my third eye and crown expanded and a loud aum noise was going on.

Then i later read some native american books and i began having experiences related to that.

Later still i decided not to read much of anything and continued to have experiences but it became more personal to myself.

Had i thought it was because of jesus. Had i thought it was because of the yogis. And had i thought it was the native americans i read about i may have never realized it was just me all along coming back to me through stories. Perhaps i was connecting to the things i read about. But in any case had i thought it was all about something i read i would forever not open my eyes to it being everything.

Life is the grand teacher for me and everything in life is a oneness about it. Its in disovering that is the ultimate treasure. For me that is in feeling of a joy in me that is connected to the things outside of me. It is beyond the mind and the body. It is more like a river that flows through everything in a celebration of oneness. In that celebration is an ecstatic joy.

For me i found the developmemt to that. To become that is in recognizing the power within and power outside. For me the outside power is through the sky, wind storms and so on. The power from the earth, mountains, deserts, streams and so on. As its always been. Today of course i recognize it much more and give it recognition. Since i have become aware that what i experience has value and not something that should be dismissed. Like a lot of people until some what recently i was never around anybody that recognized these things. So i just didnt know what it was and did it have any value.

10/24/2016 8:38 am  #25

...." it was just me all along coming back to me through stories. Perhaps i was connecting to the things i read about. But in any case had i thought it was all about something i read i would forever not open my eyes to it being everything."....

You made some good connections here. Enjoy your journey.

Board footera