Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/18/2016 3:34 pm  #1

Will the Large HadronCollider giveus answers?

Cern in Switzerland is the location of the Large Hadron Collider.. It wasn't always large either..  It seems in 2012 they discovered sometihng called 'The God Particle'...  This was related to to Big Bang Theory.. They thought the questions of Where did we come from? and Are we alone in the Universe? Would ultimately be answered..So they built a bigger one, which went on line in 2015..    Not much spoken of since then, questions still unanswered..

The Big bang implies that Earth was created in a flash.. and therefore could in theory also disappear in one too..
So anyone up on Quantum Physics...??    Will this bigger better Collider be our undoing or the begining of a New Age...?

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (10/18/2016 3:37 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/19/2016 8:29 am  #2

Re: Will the Large HadronCollider giveus answers?

It is just a rich people's play toy. So far all it really proved is that E=MC2. All the particles produced are actually all the energy they originally put into the protons when the accelerated them to near light speed. When they collide, this energy is spattered into the various particles of the original energy they put into them in the first place. The universe had no beginning, thus no big bang.

10/19/2016 12:02 pm  #3

Maybe you should be working there then..  So what do you make of the? New paricle that made them shut it down and then rebuild.. They must have verified their findings.. By the finest physicists in the land, in order to even get the funding...Your quoted formulaeis the Theory of Relativity and what they were doing is  indeed Accellerating partiles.. So the new particle seems to be the only publisied result...

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/19/2016 12:21 pm  #4

The new particle is just some of the mega energy they put into the proton while accelerating it. The more energy you put into a particle the more particles will result from the collision. There are energy levels involved too. Energy always changes form.

Board footera