Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/03/2016 4:30 pm  #1

Ideas and comments...

My first idea would be to have a science section. There has been A LOT of studies done by various people, organizations and the military that correlates to the spiritual. For example, there was a documentary showing a man who prayed to water various emotions and thoughts. Love, hate etc... They would then freeze the water and look at it under a microscope. When they did this to the word and intentions of love the frozen water was in POV gorgeous and when they did the word and intention of hate it was in my POV ugly.  There was always a clear difference between "positive" words and intentions and "negative" ones. In fact, I now send intentions into my water before I drink it now. Am I sick? Okay, I send in the intentions of healing! Amazing stuff! Another example is that quantum physics is more and more proving that there is more to this word than meets the eye. Since science is starting to go more into the spiritual I would like to see this on this forums if accepted.

My second idea is when you see that I Sangeroth posted just for example it would be awesome if someone could just click on my name and it automatically go to my personal page on these forums so that if I wanted to write a private message to them it would be very easy. Especially when you get hundreds and thousands of members it may prove difficult to search for that person in the User List.

My third idea is to have a spot where people can tell you what they like and do not like about the forums. This could potentially help because I certainly do like the check box you can click where it notifies me when "someone has replied to this topic" but I find it a little hard to read the words like Index, Other Spiritual Forum etc... at the more top of the page. Of course, this could be me (bad eyes? haha) but you'll definitely know if it is or not if hundreds of people say the same or if they say I should get glasses http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/wink.png

I also like that when I hit the bold button for example the code doesn't pop up! That is a MAJOR improvement in my book! It always seemed too messy and more difficult to read than necessary when reviewing my post before posting.

Last edited by Sangeroth (7/03/2016 4:31 pm)

7/05/2016 7:38 am  #2

Re: Ideas and comments...

7/05/2016 10:33 am  #3

Coming Soon! a Science Section http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/rambo.png

When I get back home for the winter, I will work on some of those technical issues and see what I can do.

7/05/2016 1:22 pm  #4

Thunderbow wrote:

Coming Soon! a Science Section http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/rambo.png

Awesome and thank you!

7/25/2016 1:59 pm  #5

A paramorma; section, unless I missed it..

UFo's on the rez yes but they happen all over the world and have done for millenia..http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

7/28/2016 11:00 am  #6

Feel free to post all UFO photos any where under my UFO on the rez section. All articals and links are welcomed. This site is under construction. I will be adding more.

7/31/2016 3:05 pm  #7

I do not have any photos of this experience as I was only 7 or 8 at the time..
I was with my parents and my brother and with my aunt and uncle and their son. We we both fami[es travelling down a moubtain road in Chepstow inWales in the UK. I spotted the ? UFO first and told my mother,she called my dad to stop.. We all got out and my uncle and his family who were behind us also stopped.. there were 7 of us standingby the side of the road, pointing, we had binoculars and we know what we saw..  I could plainly see an black ring do nut shape hovering.. We all saw the same thing.. A bus driver bringing miners home saw us and stopped so a bus load of people also saw it..
We all watched this black donut shape suddenly shoot up vertically soo fast and it was gone..

We went back to my uncles house where we were staying for a few days..  My dad contacted the newspapers to report this incident and then my uncle thought he should report it to the Police..  The Police came to my uncles house and we were all interviewed even me.. We were asked to describe what we had seen and draw it too.. The drawings and statements obvoously were the same.. My dad and my uncle were told not to talk about this as it could spread panic...  My dad said too late as he had told the National Newspaper of the time The Daily Chronical... Well do not tell anyone else they said..
The story was published the very bext day...It was a long time ago but we were all convinced it was very much a UFo. Air bases said that they had no planes in the air at that time..  Air traffic control had basic cover but nothing showed up so they said...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (7/31/2016 3:12 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/10/2016 2:20 pm  #8

Believe it or not Wales has had a lot of sightings but the government try to keep it quiet it reminds me of section 51 in usa, after all its only a stretch of water that devides us,
 i know someone who was getting the sheep to the lower fields in snowdonia and he saw two ufos only to be told he was imagining things. my friends cousin lives in the next farm and he saw it too

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/17/2016 10:46 am  #9

Great UFO story - Star Wolf Medicine Woman
They are everywhere. 

I've not seen them with my eyes but I've had a dream with one behind my house - huge, maybe a football length... In the dream I was standing outside the kitchen door with my daughter and the craft was all shiny silver with right diagonal lights. I elbowed my daughter and said "See I told you" 

When I see a UFO craft it's in a photograph I've taken with my digital camera. I took a UFO not too many months ago and a light was to the side of it; moving around in different images taken and it had lights that rotated around the UFO. When I figure out how to post photos here I'll do so. I like to post images of what I talk about. Until then. Only in your imagination. 

I've taken many.....photos on the way to work in the sunrise and the same lights that show up with rotating lights on it. I really think that they get their energy from the sun. 

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

9/17/2016 11:30 am  #10

In the reply window click on the photo icon. You must ^  have a photo stored on another site. You just copy paste the link into the form. As with most forums, you can not upload a photo directly to the forum site.

Board footera