Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/15/2016 12:19 pm  #11

Re: Spirit Mountain Paranormal Investigation

All Files Lost Due To Memory Card Corruption. Windows 10 was resposible. Card was ruined, Could not retreve files on camera even.I can record new images on the card, so the card is still usable. Had some interesting apparitions on file, and moon images. Few odd orbs. Good daytime images as well. All lost due to windows 10. Had some interesting hits on the motion detectors. In tent activity at night.

10/15/2016 7:15 pm  #12

Blue apparition in one photo of the moon. White apparition in a photo of desert vegetation, in front of brush. At 8:34pm Oct 12, an object in my tent moved on its own. It was dark, so I could not see what moved.I heard a loud click.  Photos lost from card due to windows 10. At 7:39am Oct 13, one motion detector went wild for about 5 min. The sun was shining on it.

Unable to review videos for EVP or apparitions due to lost files.

10/16/2016 12:18 am  #13

Sorry to hear about the issues with loosing your photos etc due to windows. Your not the only one whose had problems with it.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

10/16/2016 6:07 am  #14

That is a real shame.. Was this an editing error on windows..?  Usually we suffer battery drain on recording devices.. So we all take extra batteries along..   Can you not describe the aparitions other than colour?
 If you knew the exact time of the occurances how was that...  I am curious as if I witness anything I hit the button on my watch and it audibly gives me the time.  Now had there been two of you, there might have been some results, sad really.

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (10/16/2016 6:09 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/16/2016 10:07 am  #15

I am going to do a re-shoot at Spirit Mountain soon. Windows used a default app to download the photos to with out my knowledge, I pulled the card to soon not knowing it was still importing the pics. Thus I lost all data.

10/18/2016 8:27 am  #16

My re-shoot is scheduled for the week of Nov. 8th, weather permitting.

10/18/2016 12:20 pm  #17

Well good luck with the reshoot..    I will be in USA myself by then.  Nov 8th http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png
isn't that Election day.. I do not blame you for avoiding it all.. I hope the weather is kind to you.. Add some extra layer just in case..I guess it depends on the altitude..  I forgot to ask, did you place any trigger objects last time?

I have had some strange results with that technique.. I drew chalk circles around chair and table legs..  Clear sounds of dragging furnature etc, yet the legs of both the table and chair were in the same marked areas...
Good luck with your next visit..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (10/18/2016 12:22 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/18/2016 2:21 pm  #18

I will vote for Hillary 1st. I am the trigger object, and so is my shield. I will be camping at 4000ft. Temps average around 65 high and 45 lows. I will flex around the weather pattern of the week. I live only 20 miles from my camping site at Spirit Mountain.

10/22/2016 1:50 pm  #19

I did not realise you were so close. Its just I saw a Title of Spirit Mountain NV and thought this to mean North Virginia lol...   Its good you are only 20 miles away. 4000ft can still be cold at night..   I think I'd like a firepit in the teepee and a buffalo robe to keep me warm..
I like that you are voting first..  I am hoping that man does not get voted in..

I wondered how you can be the 'Triggerobject'...  are you expecting to be moved or touched in any way??
What ever you experience stay safe and have a good breakfast on the way home.. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

Nicholas Black Elk

10/23/2016 9:10 am  #20

Spirit Mountain is in southern Nevada, about 100mi south of Vegas. It is next to the Lake Mead Recreation Area. At this time of the year I live in Bullhead City AZ, that is on the east side of the Colorado River in Arizona. In the summer I am in Shonto AZ that is not to far from the Grand Canyon. Shonto is on the Navajo Reservation, not far from Navajo Mountain. Top of Navajo Mountain is at 10,133 ft. Below is a photo of me playing my Native Flute on the Top of Navajo Mountain.

http://stormrunneraz.tripod.com/neeztsin1.jpg

Board footera