Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/11/2016 12:12 pm  #11

Re: I could not believe it

running wrote:

Star Wolf Medicine Woman wrote:

But Racism is rife in the US, no law against it I am told.. The KKK still operate in Texas... How bad is that!!!
Racism is fueled by ignorance.. There is good and bad in all races.. But it does seem weare forced to walk on egg shells over some issues..    For example all hospital have a Chapel where people can go for quiet contemplation or prayer. But since we too are flooded with Immigrants I notice the sign saying Chapel has changed.. It is now calleda 'Multi Faith Prayer room'..

What im asking is if somebody doesnt like some group of people and therfore is a racist is that some kinda crime? Im not getting how an officer comes to the door saying your a racist so you commited some crime.

If thats the case perhaps i dont know 30% or better of the worlds population would be in jail. .

Its not thinking about it that is the crime.. Its if one acts upon it..    Locally there was an issue about a year ago, where one of the local Imans, who is a muslim, had someone  nail a pigs hear to his front door..!!

I met the guy, he said he was shocked to find it, but it really worried his wife and his two little kids..
 This is because Muslims do not eat Pork!!       So what.. I do not like Por myself..  In countires of the Middle and Far East the village leaders/ Holy man etc advises his people not to eat Pork as, it goes off fast in hot weather and they might get sickand because the Pig lays in its own mess..  Not a clean animal, so they were only trying to prevent sickness..   The person who did this was never caught, but it showed us up in a bad light. I spoke to the man after and said, Please do not judge all of us, by one persons ignorance... 

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (10/11/2016 12:18 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/11/2016 3:57 pm  #12

running wrote:

But Racism is rife in the US, no law against it I am told.. The KKK still operate in Texas... How bad is that!!!
Racism is fueled by ignorance.. There is good and bad in all races.. But it does seem weare forced to walk on egg shells over some issues..    For example all hospital have a Chapel where people can go for quiet contemplation or prayer. But since we too are flooded with Immigrants I notice the sign saying Chapel has changed.. It is now calleda 'Multi Faith Prayer room'..

What im asking is if somebody doesnt like some group of people and therfore is a racist is that some kinda crime? Im not getting how an officer comes to the door saying your a racist so you commited some crime.

If thats the case perhaps i dont know 30% or better of the worlds population would be in jail. .

Its not thinking about it that is the crime.. Its if one acts upon it..    Locally there was an issue about a year ago, where one of the local Imans, who is a muslim, had someone  nail a pigs hear to his front door..!!

I met the guy, he said he was shocked to find it, but it really worried his wife and his two little kids..
 This is because Muslims do not eat Pork!!       So what.. I do not like Por myself..  In countires of the Middle and Far East the village leaders/ Holy man etc advises his people not to eat Pork as, it goes off fast in hot weather and they might get sickand because the Pig lays in its own mess..  Not a clean animal, so they were only trying to prevent sickness..   The person who did this was never caught, but it showed us up in a bad light. I spoke to the man after and said, Please do not judge all of us, by one persons ignorance... 

Yeah i agree.

Not eating pork goes back along ways in the jewish tradition. Maybe moslin to. I often wondered they werent cooking it fully and were getting parasites. And so there god told em not to eat them. I dont know? Things i wonder about while driving down the road. I eat them. But prefer beef over all.

Last edited by running (10/11/2016 3:57 pm)

10/12/2016 7:23 am  #13

I have to say I enjoy a good steak too, I even went out today and bought 3 Rib Eye steaks, got a real good deal for the UK I paid £6   which is $7.30 for 3 decent ones too.. Most times in store they are £5  $6.10 for just one..If I ordered a Ribeye is a restaurant they charge £16.99p a portion  thats a stinging $20.72 and any vegetables are extra plus service charges..  Eatingin  out in the uk is not cheap so I tend to cook from scratch and grow as much as I can myself....http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/rambo.png

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/12/2016 1:56 pm  #14

I have to be honest im not a big meat eater i have  really got to fancy it to eat it, my husband wanted meat at every meal,one of my sons is the same if he doesnt have meat he thinks he hasnt eaten

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

10/12/2016 2:55 pm  #15

Well we all have to eat something andfish is more expensive that steak..  We need variety and as I do not ever buy pork unless its cured.. well have you seen the price of Lamb!!!!!   We cannot just go out hunting like they used to do..   To be honest I prefer Game birds tochicken and Wild Boar to Pork but how often do we see any of that.. Nothing locally.. The only WildBoar I had in the last 6 months were sausages..

Nicholas Black Elk

10/14/2016 7:21 pm  #16

Native spirit wrote:

I have to be honest im not a big meat eater i have  really got to fancy it to eat it, my husband wanted meat at every meal,one of my sons is the same if he doesnt have meat he thinks he hasnt eaten

My sister is like that about meat. I spent about six months not eating meat to see what happens. I kept hearing how being vegetarian helps you grow your spiritual development. It didnt kill me but never helped me either.

What i found kinda amusing is the person that believed deeply that it helps was a guru from india. A good person with a small ashram in texas. Means well, and im not knocking him for what im about to say.

But while i went ahead and tryed the vegetarian thing, i channeled or whatever it is i did. One of the things i told myself is something i was eating was killing me. But i didnt tell myself what it was.

My niece became sick from eating something that she was allergic to. Her eyebrows started falling out and other symptoms. The doctors figured out it was a gluten allergy.

After hearing about that from my sister i decided to quite eating bread(gluten) to see if that was hurting me.

Within a few days i felt better than i could ever remember. Its hard to tell your sick if you always been sick. Lol

So the guru was right about needing to change my diet. But it wasnt meat that was the problem. But bread. Lol.

Last edited by running (10/14/2016 7:23 pm)

Board footera