Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/12/2016 3:14 pm  #1

Standing Rock are setting up a Medical and Healing Centre..

So theres a chance for any Healers on here to get involved..  I have already messaged them this afternoon, offering Free Distance Reiki.. I'm sure any more will be welcome and any other Healing prayers or methods will be gratefully recieved.  I think the Water Protectors are being tested daily, what with stress of unfounded arrests and in particular journalists filming the proceedings..  This is puely to suppress the truth about what is really going on there..  So any help we can give..  go for iy..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (10/12/2016 3:17 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/12/2016 5:56 pm  #2

Re: Standing Rock are setting up a Medical and Healing Centre..

Many people have moved to the camp site and have said they will stay there until its resolved people from all over have gone there to offer their support Natives and non Natives alike

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

10/13/2016 2:59 am  #3

Re: Standing Rock are setting up a Medical and Healing Centre..

Yes I know this, they on;y announced the medical and healing centre yesterday and it was only a tent they were building..sort of a poly tunnel shape..They didn't even have a tarp ob the ground.. Theres about 5000 people there now and that is a lot of work for any community and we all know many hands make light work.. No pun intended..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera