Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/08/2016 5:00 pm  #1

I could not believe it

I am flabergasted i dont believe this to be true but i know it is.
my neighbour came in this afternoon she told me she was told to attend an interview in the police station.
she went she was cautioned and arrested but released on bail.
i asked her why what she told me was funny if it wasnt true.
 her daughters partner had phoned the police and said that donna my neighbour was being racist towards him.he is Black he is an illegal immigrant from nigeria, he has been infront of the board twice before and he has another hearing coming up. if he fails this he will be kicked out of the country back to nigeria.
  this is not the first time he has said someone is being racist towards him and the police believe him.
   my neighbour has a son who is mixed race he is welsh and indian. his name is yash. his dad comes from india but yash is darker skinned than his dad. the police saw him asked donna who he was .when she said my son.
 they looked at her and said dont lie to us,so she showed the police his birth certificate oh they said.we still have to arrest you for being racist ,
  she came home came to my house when the police came to see her i opened the door they looked at me.i asked them what they wanted so they said donna,i said she is here they then said you are not racist are you.so i looked at them asked them if they had a brain and to use it.they asked me because he had accused me as well.i have only ever seen him once.im not saying i like him because i dont hes an idiot.
 the police said you have got Black hair so i said you are quick how do you know i said whats that got to do with donna. well they said you are darker skinned than her so i said are you stupid or what.
 they then said how can u be racist i said im not. but i said you need to get back to the station because you are going to get a repremand for being so stupid.so i shut the door in their faces.
 next thing i phone police headquaters and give their badge numbers and made a formal complaint.
 this guy accuses everyone and the police believe him. they came back and dropped the charges against donna i said if i hadnt been told this or had that arguement with the police i wouldnt have believed it to be true

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

10/09/2016 12:12 pm  #2

Re: I could not believe it

The problem is this.. If an individual makes a complaint, no matter what Colour or creed, the Police have to investigate it. Follow it up by interviewing both sides...    They do not know the Mental back ground of Complainants but often the person has a underlying psychological disorder..  So it seems 'Nom whites' have more rights..  But it is not really the case, it just feels that way... 

I rarely have dealings with the police these days, althought some of the things one hears in a Multid Disaplinary team meeting would make your hair culr..
Got to the local Police Station and ask them for a copy of a pamphlet called 'Police and the Public'...
You might even be able to download a copy..    This sets out the process of making a Formal Complaint and how to do it, who investigates it etc... 
I did it years ago when I was wrongly accused of something...
I busted a Police Seargent  back down to a constable on the beat...       He said it ruined his carreer..
I said No one like a Police officer when he is wrong, and rather your carreer, than you trying to ruin mine...
I got him for False arrest, Illegal search and False Imprisionment and Technical Assault for the Illegal search..http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/rambo.png
 So if you are going to do it, make sure you do a good job..  Goood Luck.. 

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (10/09/2016 12:18 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/09/2016 2:13 pm  #3

Its not the first time i have had to make a complaint against the police i go straight to headquaters i dont even bother with their superiors.and i told them the first time they were idiots i dont care. i said you may be the police but you still have bent ones working for you.my husband worked with the chief of police so they knew who i was.but this immmigrant this afternoon had the police out on his partner for calling him racist she has got two kids by him.the police were going to arrest her only they saw that she was bleeding,when they asked her how she was bleeding that stupid immigrant had cut her with a knife.
because he has been told he is likely to loose his appeal to stay and will be kicked out.he thought by cuttting her he would be put in prison so they couldnt deport him.
 social services are watching them because he beats the kids,
 the police have told his partner that they will believe a coloured person more than a white person because they will be sued for racism, 
 the world has gone mad

10/10/2016 3:08 am  #4

Let me get this straight. So if somebody for whatever the reason may be. Likes blue people more than green people it is against the law? 

Im sorry to hear you had to deal with being accused of a bunch of bull.

Last edited by running (10/10/2016 11:13 am)

10/10/2016 11:57 am  #5

But Racism is rife in the US, no law against it I am told.. The KKK still operate in Texas... How bad is that!!!
Racism is fueled by ignorance.. There is good and bad in all races.. But it does seem weare forced to walk on egg shells over some issues..    For example all hospital have a Chapel where people can go for quiet contemplation or prayer. But since we too are flooded with Immigrants I notice the sign saying Chapel has changed.. It is now calleda 'Multi Faith Prayer room'..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/10/2016 1:43 pm  #6

Well you could see it coming my nieces little boy is only 6 he went home from school last year and said i cant see the Blackboard so the teacher shouted at him for saying that in class,you cant call it a Blackboard anymore its a White board.how stupid this is going to far now.im sorry i always called it a Blackboard and it will always be a blackboard. you dont call a Blackcrow a whitecrow its stupid.
  there are a lot of my family that are Darker skinned than the normal white i have  Black hair and darker skin than my sister,a lot of my cousins are the same yet they were targated when they were kids for being black they are not,but it seems if you dont fit into the same box as everyone else you are strange.

10/10/2016 3:53 pm  #7

Consider this then, all the white people got on vacation and sit in the sun trying to go brown lol...  You lucky lady have a head start.. We all bleed red blood..  It doesn't matter to me the color of ones skin its what is in their hearts that matters the most..http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/rambo.png

Nicholas Black Elk

10/10/2016 4:42 pm  #8

Yes that is true unless you are royal then apparently you have blue blood lol

10/10/2016 8:07 pm  #9

Star Wolf Medicine Woman wrote:

But Racism is rife in the US, no law against it I am told.. The KKK still operate in Texas... How bad is that!!!
Racism is fueled by ignorance.. There is good and bad in all races.. But it does seem weare forced to walk on egg shells over some issues..    For example all hospital have a Chapel where people can go for quiet contemplation or prayer. But since we too are flooded with Immigrants I notice the sign saying Chapel has changed.. It is now calleda 'Multi Faith Prayer room'..

What im asking is if somebody doesnt like some group of people and therfore is a racist is that some kinda crime? Im not getting how an officer comes to the door saying your a racist so you commited some crime.

If thats the case perhaps i dont know 30% or better of the worlds population would be in jail. There is no race i havent seen have some racism. Weather its white, black, or Latino. Since thats what im around the most. I assume its in all races somewhere. I grew up as a white minority for the most part cause of the town i grew up at. Mostly Latino here. There is racism towards whites. It goes all ways. Yet i didnt care and got along well with everybody. Most people just mind there own business and are polite despite whatever preferences they may hold it seems.

Unless some real crime has happend i find the idea of controlling peoples minds to a point or they are in jail very strange.

Last edited by running (10/11/2016 12:18 am)

10/11/2016 4:22 am  #10

Yep I can agree to a lot of that I am dark haired my friends were all dark haired.yet if someone with fair hair came they were looked on with suspicion because we were all used to dark haired or red haired people. blacks are not very common where I live.but I live in a village you see them in the towns.but the one colored man who is here is an illegal immigrant who beats his kids thumps his partner yet the police arrest her for being racist. but he is very arrogant he looks down on people I have only seen him once and that was enough I don't like or trust him. not because hes colored but because of his attitude towards others.

Board footera