Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/07/2016 10:04 am  #1

A fun story to share that happend with a bat

Back when i was begining my journey of meditation and such. I was meditating one evening with my front door open. I like fresh air and in the evening it would cool off. So i would leave the front door open.

I used to ly on my back with my head on a pillow. After a while i moved my hands back beside my head. Sitting right next to my head on the right i felt something that wasnt there before. Apparantly a bat flew in and landed next to my head on my pillow.

I felt the bat sitting there and jumped up all freaked out. Lol. I have no idea how long the bat had been there. Back then i didnt know much about bats. I thought perhaps the bat was going to do what they do in the vampire movies. Bite and suck my blood out. So i was afraid. The bat began flying around.

Not knowing what to do i went into a room and shut the door and let the bat have the rest of the house. Leaving the front door open to fly out.

Later i thought about how i was meditating with a bat and how cool of an experience that was. Before i thought i lucked out that the bat didnt bite me to get my blood like a mesquito. Lol

10/07/2016 10:38 am  #2

Re: A fun story to share that happend with a bat

I had to smile, as I had something similar. I was sitting on a log by a stream and my friend was sitting on a rock in a shallow part of the stream. We were both meditating...  After about 15 minutes or so I became aware of something sitting on the log next to me, its little paw was dipping into my pocket.. I opened my eyes and was aware of a little squirrel... I sat for about a minute grining to my self as my pocket was empty..  My friend on the rock could see me and she asking what I  was smilimg about..  The squirrel  left and so did we...   OddlyI was at another place a couple of days later and was sitting on a wall by an'over look' this time it was a little ground squirrel... Maybe they enjoyed my vibration  lol.

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/07/2016 2:06 pm  #3

It was either that or what you had hidden in your pocket lol

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

10/07/2016 2:29 pm  #4

Be careful, bats can carry Rabbes.

10/07/2016 2:45 pm  #5

http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png
I did think that but as it was a well behaved one..Maybe it too was Metitating..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/07/2016 2:46 pm  #6

Native spirit wrote:

It was either that or what you had hidden in your pocket lol

My pocket was empty lol

Nicholas Black Elk

10/07/2016 4:30 pm  #7

LOL

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

10/07/2016 5:49 pm  #8

Thunderbow wrote:

Be careful, bats can carry Rabbes.

91%. Thought i read previously they didnt. But i just looked it up and almost all of them do. Guess i was right in the beginning. Glad i didnt get bit!

10/09/2016 6:21 am  #9

I think we are all glad of that too..  Bats in the UK are protected, there are different types but ours mainly are Pipistrel type. They do not suck blood lol..Or turn you into a vampire..http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png
  Bonus point is in the UK we do not have any Rabies..  Yet...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (10/09/2016 6:24 am)

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera