Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/07/2016 12:57 pm  #1

Spirit Mountain Paranormal Investigation

This month I will be conducting an paranormal investigation at Spirit Mountain NV. I will be placing motion detectors around my camp at night to detect spirits and their activity. Also I will use a EMF detector. The motion detectors are cheap Halloween dollar store rats that sqeek when they detect motion. They are small and be hidden in various locations.  I will be placing about 5 of them around my camp. They make a natural sound, so they will not disturb the entities.

I will make videos and still photos of any observable activity. I will post a full report and videos/photos here. If any of you have additional suggestions, please post them here.

10/07/2016 1:06 pm  #2

Re: Spirit Mountain Paranormal Investigation

This is from 2011.Same site.

10/07/2016 2:09 pm  #3

Sounds interesting be good to see what you pick up

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

10/07/2016 3:06 pm  #4

The EMF meter will give a very very high reading if you use it any where near your jeep... You might want to set out a medicine blanket with a sheet of white card and a trigger object placed upon it and drawn closely around it to see if it moves..  Do you have a way of recording apart from your vid cam, ie a digital recorder? Pretty cheap too...  Good luck with it...Any locked off cameras?
I thought you said Navajos don't believe in Chiidlis..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (10/07/2016 3:17 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/08/2016 12:37 am  #5

We believe in ghosts, but do not like them, for they can bring sickness. We use cedar to protect ourselves from them. Spirit Mountain may have spirits rather than ghosts.

10/08/2016 11:42 am  #6

I prefer the term spirit aa a ghost is a bit inaccurate..  Will you be going solo again? The reason I ask is if you work in twos you have a second person to confirm activity or sightings..

What type of activity do you get there, auduble or visual or poltergiest and manifestations??

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/09/2016 8:21 am  #7

I do alone. Mostly Poltergiest stuff. No apparitions. Most of the entities can be large, larger than the human form. I do not think they are are spirits of animals, or humans, but are animal like in nature, and are natural entities native to the area. Some may be entities that migrate through dimensions. Due to lightning strikes and the geology of the area, various interdimensional portals may exist, allowing paranormal energy to migrate through them. I also I feel some the the entities are permanent residents of the area.

10/12/2016 7:37 am  #8

Permanent entities, so not a Residual energy then..  Are you hoping to capture this on film or video ?
Do you work at night or during the day?         The reasin I ask  is over the years I have found out there is far more activity during the day.. Also stumbling about in the dark over rough ground  can be quite risky, particularly if you work alone.

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (10/12/2016 7:38 am)

Nicholas Black Elk

10/14/2016 12:48 pm  #9

Just got back from Spirit Mountain. Got some interesting results. Analysis 1st. Need to go through photos and videos and edit them so I can post them here. Much to go through stand by. Reveal coming soon.

Last edited by Thunderbow (10/14/2016 12:49 pm)

10/15/2016 5:44 am  #10

Excellent we shall look forward to seeing your findings..

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera