Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2016 3:00 pm  #1

Giving a helping hand

I thought it would be a good idea to open a thread about giving Mother Nature a helping hand there is so much conflict in the world right now,natural disasters included. mother earth has always provided for us through everything .the least we can do is to send Healing energies or prayers to help her heal

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/05/2016 10:24 am  #2

Re: Giving a helping hand

Actually when ever I do Reiki for people I also include that any excess healing energy goes to heal the Earth... It depends on who taught us but my Master was very good and liked to cover all the bases..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/05/2016 10:26 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/02/2016 5:05 pm  #3

This is very good to hear star.not enough people value mother earth but she needs Healing to and more people are realising this.we only loan the earth for the time we are here.we do not own it.we are the caretakers only

10/06/2016 3:38 pm  #4

4 years ago I was travelling in USa and I went to Sedona.. I was  at Bell Rock and I noticed a sign pushed into the desert sand.. It said 'Shh ! Earth Healing in progress'.. 
I turned to my friend and said, That is good the Earth cannot have too much healing.. The lady standing next to me heard me and spoke.. She said we can identify with that as we are both spiritualist Mediums, my friend Debbie laughed and said, So are we!! We always seem to find others of similat heart..   Very true...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (10/06/2016 4:49 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/06/2016 4:42 pm  #5

A site i used to go on years ago its closed down now has been for about 7 years we used to hold a Healing circle then we would heal mother earth. a medicine man would take the circle and it was well attended.

10/06/2016 4:53 pm  #6

I must have missd thta one, I was probably in a desert somewhere then, the Sahara I think..Egypt..lol.. I won't be going back...http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (10/06/2016 4:53 pm)

Nicholas Black Elk

10/07/2016 2:02 pm  #7

The healing circle went on for over an hour it was done through visulisation it was like you were sitting there on the stones going round the circle, there were more Natives that attended that than most other sites.it was a shame when it closed down

Board footera