Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/02/2016 2:50 pm  #21

Re: Church or Nature?

I Dont prayer in a church chapel or any other religious building you can prayer anywhere it doesnt have to be in a building i like to be in Nature to be free from the restraints of any religion. i am a spiritulist so it has to be outdoors for me

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

7/03/2016 6:57 pm  #22

Native spirit wrote:

I Dont prayer in a church chapel or any other religious building you can prayer anywhere it doesnt have to be in a building i like to be in Nature to be free from the restraints of any religion. i am a spiritulist so it has to be outdoors for me

I don't pray I just connect but I'm very similar where I don't even want to set foot into a touristy type one! They just feel... wrong, somehow.

7/24/2016 4:28 pm  #23

Ok to me, Religon is not really spirituality.. I do not feel at home in a church of any denomination. I am  a spiritual person and my connection is with the earth and all things in nature.. I can connect and I am ok without a label... Religon is the root cause of pretty much all wars..An exception being the 470 treaties made by the US government with the indigenous people and the fact they never honoured a single one..
The only promise was to steal their lands  and try to take their way of life..
  Do I need a preacher to tell me how to be at one with creation, I do not.. I can use all the senses given to me and more.. For I live with honur..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (7/24/2016 4:31 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

7/28/2016 10:56 am  #24

Another post proving that religion is all about control.

Board footera