Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2016 3:26 pm  #11

Re: Hi!

Oki Running,
Nice to see you here.

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

10/01/2016 5:35 pm  #12

Maikan wrote:

Oki Running,
Nice to see you here.

Thanks!

10/02/2016 8:24 am  #13

The photo icon would be to the right of the smiley face. Try refreshing the page a few times.

10/03/2016 10:32 am  #14

I know the feeling, we just don't feel it was in our best interests to stay where we are suppressed every time we tell it how it really is..Sometimes the truth hurts.

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (10/03/2016 10:34 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/03/2016 11:25 am  #15

No such heavy control in this forum. I value free speach here.

10/03/2016 1:28 pm  #16

Last week alone four new members were banned dont know why i gave up asking its the same ones doing the banning again

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

10/03/2016 1:35 pm  #17

Native spirit wrote:

Last week alone four new members were banned dont know why i gave up asking its the same ones doing the banning again

Funny you should say that... I banned 5 new members last week on MHF  all regged same day and all one after another spammed the site...  All Russian Ip addys...    What was that phrase Bill Murray yelled 'The Russians are coming, The Russians are coming!!' http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/03/2016 3:41 pm  #18

I can voice my objections and i normally do but when you have two members of admin banning them that is it,i have emailed lynn with my concerns but she is rarely there now.years ago we had many Natives on there over time the good admin. left leaving the ones we have now.i refused to become admin.
and the Natives left one by one.i prevented a few going but i couldnt be on there 24 hours a day either.i rarely go on there myself now

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

10/03/2016 4:07 pm  #19

Well at least you tried...

Nicholas Black Elk

10/03/2016 8:00 pm  #20

I have had warnings on sf. My frustration and i took it as a challenge to finding the words to articulate my experience on how i feel. My gift or strength is in feeling. In feeling my way i sense my way to energy that feels good in intoxication. From feels good to feeling more so. The honest way without dancing around the experience is a healthy intoxication. It is because its the nervous system that is creating what i experience. Its the spirit as i think of it working its way through my body, through the nervous system. Causing the body to be ecstatic in feeling. Intoxicated  through the body.

Without using the word intoxicated its misleading imo to explain it. But i have been around and seen a lot of people whom have drug problems. And its a big problem in modern society. Perhaps the moderators think that if i describe an experience that sounds similiar to doing drugs, it could some how motivate somebody to do drugs.

I understand where they stand and so i dont argue with them. But its my belief the only reason people do drugs is its because its really god or how ever referenced that they are really searching for. I have a lot of sympathy for people with drug and alcohol problems.

Until about eight or so years ago i smoked pot and drank. I was lucky in that it didnt control me. But over time in my developmemt i began to experience it more and more without the aid of anything. So i decided to not do anything anymore. Over time i became to become that enjoyable intoxication that is much better than anything i was able to experience synthetically.

If people knew the truth people would instead get into meditation rather than drug problems. Maybe most people would still chose drugs. But some would chose energetic developmemt. But i feel i cant expect anybody to understand that unless they have experienced it. And experienced it enough and have had some kinda background similiar to my own.

Board footera