Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/30/2016 4:18 pm  #31

Re: Bakken Pipeline....

This is a crime initself but those in Authority wont do anything about it. they never have . because Native lives and traditions dont concern them,
i remember Exon doing the same in the arctic they said they cleaned up after them.yet when the Natives dug a small pit it filled up with oil.the damage they caused the Enviroment is untold. but its greed that makes them carry on.

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/30/2016 7:15 pm  #32

Star Wolf Medicine Woman wrote:

It seems Facebook are now deleting activists off the group and that is censorship... They have also diabled the videos posted by the news and the peoples media and other natives..They confiscated mobiles and deleted images, that is 'Tampering with evidence in my book!!!

I think thats tampering with evidence in anybody's book. Never been on facebook and just another reason to not in the future.

10/01/2016 1:48 am  #33

There are other Native protest  camps in Missouri and Texas regarding this pipeline. They figure they will expand other areas whilst the Natives are at Standing Rock.. But they are wrong.. Because the camps are setting up down there too..
The Homeland Securuty Border Force are making it soo much harder for anyone to travel to USA, last night I had to spend 90 minutes just fillong in the online form which they went over 3 times, even wanting the names of long dead relatives!!!     Now I have to wait for approval, it was never so complex in the past...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (10/01/2016 1:49 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/01/2016 1:48 pm  #34

I was at an event this afternoon and spoke to a musician friend of mine about this he is going to send me a link to another source so we can still get updates.. There seems to be a media blackout here in the last 48 hours...If the Protesters are going to be setting up camp at another site in Texas, I will be out there in a month so need to find out where it is, as Texas is 5 times the size of the UK.. The other factor is my friends might not want to draw attention to their native staus locally...     There are no Race laws there and the KKK still operate there too...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (10/01/2016 1:54 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

10/01/2016 3:01 pm  #35

A little update from 3 guys who were 'Arrested and thrown in jail yesterday. They were detained for the maximum time before charges had to be levied.. Then they were released after a lawyer from the protest camp interviened.. They were told that they were still looking at charging them with something at a later date..  Just trying to unnerve them.. Trepass is a Civil tort not a criminal offence..
When asked as to the conditions they were kept ,in  the guys said they had to sleep on the cold floor of the cell not even a blanket was given..  When asked where they were going now, they replied 'Hone'.. in other words back to the camp.. 

Nicholas Black Elk

10/01/2016 5:02 pm  #36

Native american teens are more likely to be jailed than whites for the same crime, look at Leonard Peltier he was accused of killing two federal investigators,he is a Native American activist. he is still in jail and he would be about 72 or 73 now,he was jailed in 1977.
 he is a well known activist still in prison  the Natives are the loosers in a broken us justice system. this has been going on for years

Last edited by Native spirit (10/01/2016 5:03 pm)

10/01/2016 5:23 pm  #37

Native spirit wrote:

Native american teens are more likely to be jailed than whites for the same crime, look at Leonard Peltier he was accused of killing two federal investigators,he is a Native American activist. he is still in jail and he would be about 72 or 73 now,he was jailed in 1977.
 he is a well known activist still in prison  the Natives are the loosers in a broken us justice system. this has been going on for years

Did his wife write a book? Sounds familiar from a book i read. Wife of a native  activist that was put in jail. Think his name was leonard. Could be wrong. Read it years ago.

Last edited by running (10/01/2016 5:25 pm)

10/01/2016 11:02 pm  #38

You may want to check out these links the first one is an artical and you can scroll down and watch some fottage taken  by some of some NDN protesters about what happend to them when they go to pray. The more people who see all this the better.

http://www.revolutions2040.com/police-raid-ends-native-american-prayer/

https://www.facebook.com/sundance/videos/10154074821473515/

https://www.facebook.com/sundance/videos/10154081513883515/

http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/10/aim-veteran-speaks-standing-rock/  

This last link is written by Leonard Peltier

Last edited by Maikan (10/01/2016 11:22 pm)

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

10/02/2016 4:16 am  #39

Maikan Welcome back to the land of the living, I hope you are fully recovered..
Thank so much for the links  I had already seen the first 2 and the third one I had seen another video of the same incident.. It is what is happening now that we do not seem to be able to see..
I struggled to read all of Leonard Peliters words  and I was very moved by his wisdom.. Considering he has been imprisoned unjustly for so long..  In a way he remined me of Nelson Mandela who suffered similar and went on to become President...      Sadly Russel Means has passed  but  he would have been so proud of all that
the people are doing today to save the Water and stop the 'Black Snake'.  Russels widow continues to be active also standing with the Standing Rock protesters...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (10/02/2016 4:23 am)

Nicholas Black Elk

10/02/2016 1:43 pm  #40

Welcome back Maikan lovely to see you posting again.i first heard of the injust imprisonment of Leonard many moons ago.and it still goes on today.this has got to STOP  where is obama letting this go on.they protest now about Black lives matter in the usa as well as here.
well what about Natives lives  they stole their lands they put them onto reservations and left them.and again they are stealing from our people they are stealing our sacred lands its got to stop. before this escelates anymore. obama should pardon leonard if it were a white person it would be different im sure.

Board footera