Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/29/2016 3:32 pm  #1

Hi!

Hi! Running from the sf site. Truck driver in the states enjoying the journey. Looks like a great forum Thunder Bow! Thanks for giving me the link.

9/29/2016 5:14 pm  #2

Re: Hi!

Hi Running good to see you here

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/29/2016 6:58 pm  #3

Ya'at'eeh, looking forward to your posts. Debate is allowed in this forum!

9/30/2016 7:41 am  #4

Native spirit wrote:

Hi Running good to see you here

Thanks Native spirit!

9/30/2016 7:43 am  #5

Thunderbow wrote:

Ya'at'eeh, looking forward to your posts. Debate is allowed in this forum!

Thanks Thunderbow! Yeah i figured it would be allowed. Lol.

9/30/2016 8:26 am  #6

Feel free to give suggestions on how I can improve this forum, or what topics you would like to see here.

9/30/2016 9:05 am  #7

Thunderbow wrote:

Feel free to give suggestions on how I can improve this forum, or what topics you would like to see here.

I have gone through the index and looked around. It couldnt be a better lay out imo. When i get a chance im going to try to post a picture. If its hard to do then i suppose that would be a suggestion. Pictures are great for sharing nature.

9/30/2016 11:13 am  #8

This site is a bit hookey, Look at the message box at the bottom of this page. Look at the icon row on the top. You see YouTube, then count 3 icons to the right and notice the picture frame. Click on it to link a photo. Click YouTube to link a youtube video. As you seen, many photos been posted here.

Last edited by Thunderbow (9/30/2016 11:19 am)

9/30/2016 7:26 pm  #9

Night-swimmer wrote:

After the posts about SF in recent months, I feel I ought to ask if you've left of your own accord or been booted like all the rest http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/smile.png

​Welcome to the forums.

Thanks! No i just haven't been on sf much lately.

9/30/2016 7:28 pm  #10

Thunderbow wrote:

This site is a bit hookey, Look at the message box at the bottom of this page. Look at the icon row on the top. You see YouTube, then count 3 icons to the right and notice the picture frame. Click on it to link a photo. Click YouTube to link a youtube video. As you seen, many photos been posted here.

Maybe its my phone. All i see is a smiley face and a b I U to the left of it

Board footera