Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/25/2016 11:05 pm  #1

My experience this weekend with a Peruvian Healer

Brief history of why I went to this man WhiteEagle.  
I was introduced to WhiteEagle in 2010 when I was asked my a medium friend to help him edit and spiritual book and write a chapter for it. One of the 20+ authors in the book was going for a healing one evening and asked me to go. I could not but now wished I had. However I remember'd him 9/2014 when I had a gall bladder attack, pancreatitis and Gall Bladder removed. Off work 6 weeks. I could not eat, sleep or move. I've not had that much pain since my hysterectomy in 85' which was actually a ruptured cyst on my overlies that made me look 9 month pregnant with gangrene. Flat lined twice that day during surgery. Anyway........I remembered WhiteEagle was a healer so I found him on Facebook and PM'd him. I asked him if he could recommend some herbs to help me heal. He did and I feel I recovered faster than if I'd not taken them. 

I call him a Peruvian Shaman as that is what I was told he was when introduced; just as others call him.
He is a humble man and does not call himself that. He's been a healer for many years and calls himself a healer. 
He has a large number if Hispanic followers and they call him Maestro. 
He has quite a personal history of life experiences in Peru and he left because of them.
Experiences others would never wish to endure. 

I could write several chapters on what I learned this weekend. Took lots of notes. 
But in a short nutshell tonight. 

I went to him two months ago to take Reiki III. Becuase in 2010 a Tribal member on this reservation gave me Reiki I & II. I did not feel like taking III with her any longer. After today I learned why. 

In 2010 I was trained out of a book. She would read parts in the book and I had to learn the symbols etc. 
She gave me an attunement and we practiced on each other a couple times. Not blaming her for anything she's a wonderful person. I was laid off at the time and went back to work right after and I did not have time to do much practicing. 

After having my Reiki III with White Eagle a couple months ago I decided to take his Reiki I & II he was offering this weekend. I just felt I needed to complete it all with him. 
I am now complete and have had an AMAZING experience with him. I am so glad I went to him. 

He's having a class in Shaman Intro in Oct and I plan on going to that with my friend. He said it's just to show us what he does. It's not a training of any sort. We are not going to be taking Shaman 101. It's just an overview of what he does so that we understand if we have any work by him. He said it takes many years to become a Shaman; as we all know. He said a Shaman is born Shaman; a calling, not from the brain but from the heart. 

What happened this weekend. 
There were 10 people there. One woman flew all the way from Wisconsin to be here this weekend. Some from LA. 
Our first Day was Reiki I
We all started out going to the upper part of his huge backyard to a flattened our area he has ceremony in. 
We had ritual to ground to mother earth; and thank her and father sun for the energy. On the 2nd day we did this also and he asked us to look briefly at the sun then close our eyes. The color we we would see eyes closed would be the color we we will see when we all ascend. 

He did all his training without reading out of a book. All from his own years of knowledge. Reiki is where he started in his healing. He had a rattle, a beautiful Peruvian drum that was intuitively painted by a Peruvian and sage burning in the center quartz crystal ball and some Agua de Florida - Flower Water,  (A cologne used in South America by shamans for cleansing, healing, ritual feeding and flowering) and this dropper bottle that was San Pedro Flower Essence. He said we would experience things more intently. It was just an essence. Two Condor feathers (huge). 
We were all on the floor. From past experience I brought my own pillow and a back pillow. I don't do floors well.

We had a ton of hand's on experience. We held hands with another and read them and they read us. 
We were to use our intuition, feelings, and body energy/feelings to feel anything from the other person. 
One gal I read I felt her body shaking as I held her hands. And I would see colors and feelings of them. In her I felt a deep love she had for the other healing she did. Something with a rattle she shakes around someone, she did it on someone there. When she read me she said she saw a little girl who has a "safe place" it was the branches of a tree bent over and made into a hut. She would go in there and have her "tea" in her little tea cups and that I invited her in to have tea. It was my safe place. 

What really helped me today was all the feedback from others I worked on or about my Reiki energy and my experience with them. We all had to share every practice. Much better in a group setting. 

Another gal who I was giving Reiki on in a chair my hands on her forehead and on her neck. She said she could see me and I was very tall, in a white dress with red shawl or scarf. 

Another student (Yoga instructor) he said he saw a white cross over me. 

Star Wolf Medicine Woman asked me if I had any visions........yes. 
When WhiteEagle was doing Attunment and rituals on us he said. "Your ancestors Grandmother's and Grandfather's want you to connect with them". I said Native American? and he said "Yes, that's why you are on a Reservation". I'm thinking to my self......why is it that Ancestry.com says no native? I'm going to go ask them how far back does DNA read. I obviously have Native back there somewhere I see them in spirit and have been told that my birth father's grandparents are native. They must only be able to read DNA so many generations back. There are too many native spirits that have shown themselves to be not to have it somewhere in my past. 

During our training on each other I saw an image of a female elder Native Indian. 
Another time I saw Buddha (I've seen him before in meditation) I saw several other faces but unknown who they all are. 

When he told us while giving beaming Reiki to send it from our heart I immediately saw like the outside of Amathyst all purple around the edges. Just like the edge of a rock all lit up. 

I would see white light coming from above my third eye down. 
I saw while  holding hands with the Yoga man an image of a male in a dark shirt with white light as  his head and hands both inverted. "as above so below" reference. 

When we first did our beaming I did it on this gal I was so hot I started to sweat. I was praying for that last minute to stop. When we finished she said. I made her so hot that she felt like she had a sunburn. I was sweating beaming is intense. 

I know there's more but I need to go to bed 11 pm and I have to get up at 5 am. 
Get ready for that Blast of new Reiki distant healing tomorrow night Star Wolf Medicine Woman & Maikan. 

I'm going to make a crystal grid and put your names in each separately and send you all some energy. 
I just need to get to bed right now.It's been a long weekend. 

Also...........he asked us not to shower on Saturday night, and not to shower tonight!!!!!! 
And we ate like birds all weekend. Hardly anything and I was not hungry. 

Most important - I feel complete now. 
WhiteEagle made a difference. 
He has a trip to Peru next year (can't make this Nov) so I will start saving for it. 
He said that Mitsu Picchu in Peru is not the highlight of Peru. 
It's a couple different places. 
The government of Peru won't let  you play a flute there any longer. 
Highly protected by gov't. 

also.........today is my Wedding Anniversary. Tom and I had 23 years together before he passed. 
If still alive today it would be 40 years. He came through during the Reiki Sessions with one I was working on. 

Last edited by Native_Past_Life_Spirit (9/25/2016 11:08 pm)

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

9/26/2016 5:14 am  #2

Re: My experience this weekend with a Peruvian Healer

I think you have chosen wel,l this Shaman speaks truth.  I knew this would be a very meaningful experience for you.. 
Thankyou for my burst of Reiki.. I am sure Maikan will feel the same..I have not heard from her for a few days as she is still not well enough. 

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/26/2016 6:18 am  #3

Thank you Star Wolf

9/26/2016 3:10 pm  #4

Hi deb,

I knew you would enjoy yourself and im glad you saw what you are capable of doing now.i would love to have come with you but there ya go,it wasnt to be.

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/26/2016 9:34 pm  #5

Native spirit wrote:

Hi deb,

I knew you would enjoy yourself and im glad you saw what you are capable of doing now.i would love to have come with you but there ya go,it wasnt to be.

On the way down I wanted to send you a message to come as an animal. 
Energetically you could have been there. 
There was this June Big that flew on the Yoga instructor during the initial ceremony. He jumped a bit but I said leave it as did White Eagle. Later the same insect came on one of the gals. 

You know what was interesting.....WhiteEagle said that he was directed to buy a house last Dec. up on top of this hill. He used to live below the reservoir. Looks like a beautiful lake but no one is allowed to swim in in or boat. It's all fenced off. I asked him if it was going to break. He said no but below in the cities everyone is going to strip the stores of goods and water because of what is going to happen. Maybe it's the big earthquake. 

When I was young I lived 25 miles from where I live now. My vision/dream was a large body of water/waves coming up to the top of Yucaipa and we were safe because we were at the top. I've also seen the crumbling of old buildings, looked like an old university 35 miles from here.

I live 2365 feet above sea level.
Which is 44 of a mile in height.
1 hour 31 min from the ocean or 91.5 miles
I've always love beach front property. 

I came home and took my 55 gal water drum; rinsed it out; put more water in it with vinegar to clean. 
Going to redo my earthquake barrel I started in the 90's.

My first full body session after this event is going to be my daughter's father in-law. He's a grump; always right and talks so low I can never hear him. I'm sure spirit can help. 

I once saw his spirit guides around him in a dream. They woke me with with three old men in long white beards standing next to him. 

9/27/2016 2:51 am  #6

Re your 'Earthquake' barrel, it sounds like you are a bit of a Survivalist!  A 55 gal capacity of dried goods is all very well but consider the volume of clean water you need to reconstitute this as well as hydrate yourself..
I would love a beach front property I am 3 miles from the coast and only about 40 ft above sea level.
I remember what happened when my former husbands friends family were hit by a Tsunami in Alor Star in Malaysia,... They were never seen again..Words unsaid here.. as I knew them all .. They searched for months, left messages on the walls , photos .. etc,no trace..

But we have to be measured and hope that this will not be happening any time soon..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/27/2016 2:55 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/27/2016 5:18 am  #7

Let me know when ure next going again I will visit

9/27/2016 9:53 pm  #8

Medicine Woman
I'm not really a Survivalist. I just put one together back in the 90's. It's not all food. 
I've worked for an Environmental dept and have been on Tribal committees for Emergency Services of such. Even tried to get a new job in Emerg. Services but the Fire Chief that was hiring for it already had someone from his past job. We have Yearly meetings at work for Emergencies. It's just part of what we do here. 

I'm not a fanatic about it but WhiteEagle just reminded me that I probably need to upgrade mine. 

Sorry to hear about your former husbands friends family. I've never known anyone in a Tsunami. 
But now where I work there are many from all countries working there. I'm sure some have lost families from a Tsunami. 

Last edited by Native_Past_Life_Spirit (10/02/2016 9:57 am)

9/27/2016 9:56 pm  #9

Native spirit wrote:

Let me know when ure next going again I will visit

Physically or Spiritually  

I do plan on going with my friend to the October Intro to Shaman event. 
Would be interested to know just what he does.
Reiki was the first thing he ever did. 
He's way past that now after 20+ years. 
He's going to Peru in Nov but I don't have that kind of money so I will have to save or get a loan to go next year. 
I'd love to go visit with him. 

WhiteEagle's wife sells gemstones from Peru. They are beautiful. 

9/28/2016 5:47 am  #10

Spiritually deb

Board footera