Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/23/2016 1:49 pm  #1

Bella and Tinka

My neighbour had the council in doing her kitchen she has got two cats tinka and bella they are sisters from the same litter but they are so different,donna my neighbor has not been well plus she had her eyes done couple of weeks ago.bella is all grey and always cleaning herself.tinka is black and is a rough and tumble cat but again loving,
 donna was sleeping one morning tinka at one side of her bella on the other. tinks even lay on her head and she was rubbing her face against donnas eye,as if to heal it.
but bella knew donna wasnt feeling ok so she came into my yard looked through my window to get my attention so i opened the door she looked at me and walked away.so i got my spare key went into next door to find donna on the floor she had a funny turn.
 i sat her up checked her over it was a vertigo attack. how animals know when something is wrong

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/23/2016 3:28 pm  #2

Re: Bella and Tinka

That is amazing.. I hope your neighbour is feeling better. That eye surgery does seem to affect ones balance.. That Lens wobble problem seems to have resolved for me and so she should be feeling better very soon..Be very careful if she falls again, you can injure yourself trying to pick her up..
It is not good for her to have close contact around the eyes she is on antibiotic drops to prevent infection, cats will introduce it..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/23/2016 4:53 pm  #3

Yeah her eye seems to be settling down now to.she does get vertigo plus she is a diabetic and she hasnt been eating properly it doesnt help at all.but she is better now i made her eat something.

9/24/2016 4:31 am  #4

Aw so glad hers is gradually resolving too.. I was told that my sight will fluctuate because of the drops and the lens settling down.  I am sure she knows that she should been eating properly in order to heal and Diabetics heal at a slower rate..  I have to say that at its worse I couldn't eat much either...
Give her a big hug from me, I hope she will feel much better very soon..
Animals are very intuitive to their owners and to those who know them well, as you know..
Do what you can to help her, but remember to look after yourself too...

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/24/2016 7:04 am  #5

Yeah she gone to a football match today taken her son.she has to go to every home game because he wants to go,im sorry but I wouldn't I hate football. she is feeling better she actually ate something this morning .I think the stress of the house being up side down didn't help

9/24/2016 11:37 am  #6

I thought she wasn't allowed to drive like me??? 
I tried to watch a rugby match yesterday round my friends, I couldn't see it as they have a crummy TV lol...
I hate Football too...  I like to take part in sport not sit and watch...  I have been known to have a kick about with the kids up the road...Your neighbour needs to learn to say, 'I'd rather not do that'....

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/24/2016 11:39 am)

Nicholas Black Elk

9/24/2016 2:12 pm  #7

she cant drive as her car has been sold she gets a new one next week some time.she went on the bus she does want to say no to her kids

9/24/2016 2:16 pm  #8

Getting a new car but she still won't get the ok to drive until 6 weeks post op,,

Nicholas Black Elk

10/16/2016 1:45 pm  #9

What a day i woke to someone crying and screaming i opened the door next doors grandson hes only 4 was crying saying can you come quick.i go round shout donna she was on the floor sobbing.i asked her what was wrong.she said i cant find Bella one of her cats.my daughters came they were shouting her,
then i heard someone shout my name. i knew who it was shouting it was a neighbout 3 doors down she was sobbing.it was her son that had shouted me.
 she said is donna looking for her cat.donna is my neighbour i said you have found her havent you.she sai she heard a thump early hours so she went to see a car had hit bella and killed her.
so i calmed her down went back to donna told her ,
 yash her son looks at me he is autistic he said to me dont think i dont care im not being rude and dont hate me.i said why should i hate you.
 he  said my mum is always like this but he went very quiet.he said bella isnt dead i just seen her in my bed.he said i had a dream last night that bella was hit by a car and was dead, but she was in my bed .
 trying to explain to him it was bella just coming to say goodbye to you and she is ok.
 donna was hysterical i said do you want to bury her her in the yard she did so my daughters went to next door but 3 got her karen came back with them.they were all crying.
 so i got my son to dig a hole in the yard.donna decided she wanted to see her so i said she just looks like she is sleeping.once she saw her we buried her,
 all i got asked was how do you do it how do you cope.
 i said because you have to .but before i left tinka came into the room she was looking for her sister.i said to them look at the window bella was looking through fit and healthy.i said she has come to show you she is ok.

Board footera