Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/29/2015 1:05 pm  #1

I Can Help. Your Insights welcomed.

Post your dreams here for interpretation by other members. 

6/09/2016 10:17 pm  #2

Re: I Can Help. Your Insights welcomed.

Great! I will do that the next time I remember a dream. 
Most of the time I have to tell myself to remember the dream. 
I used to journal all my dreams in a word doc. I've had some interesting ones. 
I've had co-workers in dreams, my husband, son and father in dreams. Husband give a great hug in dreams. I met my 1/2 brother who I'd never met in life (died in 70's) I was adopted my birth father had two boys, me being the oldest. I've even had two co-works tell me I was in their dream. 
One of them I helped her just deceased uncle cross over into the sunrise. I should list that here.

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

6/12/2016 8:38 am  #3

In most dreams the people you meet can be parts of yourself. They can represent parts of your personality. Dreams are all about our feelings, and how we see one self. They are how our minds process our days events. Premonitions can happen in dreams sometimes. As a Navajo, I am not into ghosts "Chiidii" thus I am not much help about past lives. others here can help in that area.

7/31/2016 10:07 am  #4

I have trouble sleeping the last few weeks. My mind just would not switch off.So thisis what happened this morning..
It was 4am and I was still awake.. I asked my Guides and healers to help me.    It must have worked because after 6a, I awoke and remembered this dream.
I dreamt my cherokee buddy came to visit me, she brought with her a gift a large Red and Blue Macaw with a sharp beak and a glint in his eye. She said I know you wanted an Eagle, but they are hard to come by..
I thanked her kindly for her gift. She said I should go to the kitchen as someone was there with another gift..

I wondered who it could be.. As I opened the door the first thing I saw was a sculpture of pure white , it was three galloping horses and the sculpturee was L shaped in that the first two horses were jumping down and the third horse had yet to leap,, It was about 2 foot high.. 
Then I saw a Lakota guy his black  hair long and tied back.. He wore a black open neck shirt and black trousers, he had brown eyes and I thought he looked like a young Steven Seagal.. He came to me and placed headp hones on my ears and played   'A Prayer to the four diredtions 'by David & Steve Gordon, He showed me the cd cover and I said I know, as I have this in my house..  I listened to the music then woke up.. Sadly I was alone one more.

I came down and went to my cd piles to search for it.. I turned suddenly and saw it top of a stack of Spiritual cds..It is the very first track on 'Sacred Earth Drums' cd.
Whatdo you make of that Thunder Bow//

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (7/31/2016 10:13 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/01/2016 8:55 am  #5

The Macaw with the sharp beak could mean sharp words. Could mirror the way you some times speak. The Lakota guy may mirror a part of yourself. Music in a dream always mirrors our emotions or how we are feeling.

8/08/2016 3:47 pm  #6

Thank you for your interpretation, actually people tell me I am very 'Softly spoken'...
I think I identified the 'Lakota guy' as being one of my guides..  I have a large Guide drawing of him by me and I hadplaced some papers in front of the picture.. the moment I moved the papers I saw the resemblance..
But I am happy with your summations too.

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/08/2016 3:48 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera