Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/22/2016 12:08 am  #11

Re: What is the difference between a practitioner and a healer?

there are lot of diference between this two

Last edited by LindaBPolk (9/22/2016 12:08 am)

9/22/2016 8:23 am  #12

Welcome to our forum Linda. Can you tell us more about this?

9/25/2016 11:00 am  #13

Hi,
I really liked the reply by Native Spirit.  A person has to want to be healed in order for them to be healed.  

There are so many different ways of healing.  Many take the form of the healer using their own energy to heal others. While it can work, it can be hard on the healer who's using their own energy to assist the "healee".  

I am like Native Spirit. My healing guides simply use me to assist in the healing process.  They can "see the healee" spiritually, mentally and physically.  They have the ability to see their probable future life paths and to determine what is best for the person.  They then pass energy through me to the healee.  I am what I like to think as a "learning healing partner" with them and the healee.  I am learning as I assist in the healing process.

I will end by saying that people are always trying to "classify things" into neat mental boxes determined by thought forms we call words.  This is neither right or wrong or good or bad. However, my own experience is that this limits a person by them seeking to set a frame of reference around them.  

I'll end with a quote by Silver Birch, an entity channeled during the 1900's by Maurice Barbanell:
"Grief, sorrow, sickness and suffering are part of the means by which the children of earth are taught the greatest lessons. If truth were to be found with ease, it would not be appreciated. It is because truth comes in the hour of greatest sorrow or suffering that value is placed upon it by the one who is ready to receive. Trite though is may sound, you cannot obtain truth until you are spiritually ready."
With kind regards,
Guyhttp://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

9/25/2016 12:42 pm  #14

Well Hi Guy Welcome to the forum, a great first post, I think you will find many of the Healers on here work in the same way..  Ii Largely as a channel thru our guides, but still being aware that we are none of us liniteless and even Healers can deplete their Essential energy if they do not heal and protect themselves too.

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/25/2016 1:26 pm  #15

Hi Guy
Welcome to the forums

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/25/2016 3:13 pm  #16

Hi,
Thanks to all for the welcome.  I'd especially like to thank Thunderbow for creating this place.  I came across you, Thunderbow, on one of the dream forums you participate in, followed the link and immediately wanted to join.  Many thanks for what you've already done.
With kind regards,
Guy

9/25/2016 3:46 pm  #17

Well Guy, wanting to stay is a good thing, andyou are in good company.. We look forwards to reading your posts..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera