Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/19/2016 7:12 am  #31

Re: How does one heal?

My neighbour has the same problem lens wobble she found out yesterday.they tpld her not to drive as well.continuing to send Healing thoughts out to you and and Maikan

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/19/2016 10:20 am  #32

Thanks for this.. I have never heard that term before but then why would I,  Opthamology was never my speciality.. I thought you would laugh when I told you this...  My friend who drive me made jokes on the way home :Rollseyes:  We need smileys http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/depressed.png

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/19/2016 1:42 pm  #33

My neighbour came to mine about a couple of hours ago breaking her heart,she wasnt half sobbing i asked what was wrong.she has got 3 kids who have all got kids of their own.
she cant drive because she has just had her eyes done.two of her daughters texted her when she showed me the text i was furious,
 one daughter told her she hoped she would go blind she hated her hoped her diabetis was terminal and that her younger brother who is disabled didnt get up again, all because she couldnt drive them somewhere.
 the other daughters boyfriend had the police knocking on my neighbours door the stupid police were going to arrest her her again,
because her daughters boyfriend phoned the police and was making racist remarks about him.he is an illegal immigrant from nigeria.twice his appeal to stay here has been declined once more he gets deported.
why did he phone the police because her daughter told him to to get her mother put in prison.
 i said to the police how is she racist so the police said she is,so i said wait a minute i called her disabled son he came downstairs the police looked at him said we are sorry and walked away.her son is half indian
and he is really dark.just because my neighbour put her eyesight first and got her eyes done

9/19/2016 1:54 pm  #34

I am astounded and disgusted at their despicable behaviour.
She does not need the stress..She needs to take time out and try to relax...I thought my neighbours were bad, but at least they just get stoned.. Not shouting and carrying on.. Your neighbour needs a little respite a mini break away from the situation..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/19/2016 6:02 pm  #35

Yes she does i have told her this i have even told her to wash her hands of her daughters to have nothing more to do with them.yash the one thats disabled was crying seeing his mother so upset.
i had neighbours where i used to live a couple they owned a spiritual ish shop in the town she was ok ,but he was weired he would be smoking something and playing the bongodrums in the yard.well he was trying he wasnt very good

9/20/2016 3:07 am  #36

It sounds to me the bongo  guy is in a bit of a time warp  lol.  

It takes all sort to make a world..

Nicholas Black Elk

9/20/2016 4:00 am  #37

Time warp is un understatement he used to wear a skull cap covered in beads

9/20/2016 10:45 am  #38

Okaaaay lol...

Nicholas Black Elk

12/13/2016 6:08 am  #39

Thunderbow wrote:

To heal, one must want to heal. Healing often has pain involved. How does pain affect your healing?

Well after spending 5 weeks in Deep East Texas, I find the above quote to be true. People here want to be healed but, they want someone else to do it for them. It seems to escape them that some part of the healing must come from them. They need to try and help themselves too.  Sadly whilst I have been here I have little  or zero effort on some people part of trying to help themselves..     Yes maybe there are good people in that neck of the woods but they are in the minority.  
One thing did touch me, I was in a supermarket having a coffee and saw an old guy spend about $30 on items in two bags, he paid at the checkout and collected his purchases and then he walked over to the charity bins for food bank donations, and heemptied his entire shop in those bins.. then then stood up and walked tall from the store empty hande, but with a heart as big as I ever saw..

Nicholas Black Elk

12/13/2016 8:54 am  #40

Things are not all bad. One must be careful not to drown in sour feelings. See both sides of the coin. Seek to understand to gain knowledge, not to judge.

Board footera