Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/18/2016 10:22 pm  #31

Re: Store bought dream catchers.

Without reading anyone else's post yet. 
Yes they are mass produced and some are so cheap looking. Everyone's out to make a buck at the expense of someone else. 
I have one huge dream catcher I bought for $300 from a Native that was passing through back in the 90's. These were the days when I had money LOL
It's huge, almost 30 inches round with 36" leather hanging. It has turquoise weaved in the web on jump rings. 

I bought a flute from him and a couple paintings. 

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

9/18/2016 10:38 pm  #32

Thunderbow wrote:

I think it is really important to know your heritage.

I agree ThunderBow. I had a DNA test barbecue I wanted to know. 
Being an adopted child and not really knowing the father's side. 
A Spiritual Medium told me that my birth father's grandparents were 100% Native. 
It did not show on my DNA test. But also heard if too far back it won't show. 
My birth mother was from Romania and her father German. 
I heard my birth father changed his name because he did not want anyone to know his heritage. 

Wish I knew the truth. I saw my 1/2 brother in a dream walk past me and he looks darker then me. His hair is darker too. He died in the 70's car went over a cliff. My deceased mother who died in 1980 showed me him in a dream. she said "I want you to know that you have an older brother his name is Michael _____" They woke me up before I could  hear the last name. 

125 size font and bold is for you Star Wolf

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

9/19/2016 2:31 am  #33

Aw thank you soo much, I do find your posts interesting..  I am guessing your flute wasa Drone flute that you bought from the navajo guy... They sound amazing, I tried one but could not finger the note properly, that flute needed someone with larger finger span than me.. I just have a pocket flute from the trading post up the highway from Monument Valley.. It has an amazing tone..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/19/2016 9:18 am  #34

Here I am playing my flute on the Reservation

Board footera