Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/10/2016 11:41 pm  #1

The Reunion and Surprise

Dream Date: 08-30-10

In my dream I walked into a long room.
It looked like a long dinner table with lots of people in attendance.

I was talking with many there, and then I saw my dad come in the doorway dressed in a tuxedo without the jacket on. Then my spouse and son  Tom & Tommy came in too wearing the same.

I found it interesting that my dad was with my son and husband because my dad didn’t much like my husband because he was Native American. (of course in spirit they all LOVE one another)

I looked back at the table and there was a birthday cake as long as I could see. And it just happened to be my birthday that night. August 30th

(Can you imagine how much my dad hated it when I moved him
Out to the REZ after his stroke to take care of him…..but now in spirit he loves my husband. 

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

9/11/2016 6:03 am  #2

Re: The Reunion and Surprise

That is a really nice dream.. I always though the Tux was the jacket.. Maybe it was a relaxation of formality between your dad and your hubby... and introducing this situation to your other relatives..  'Mitake Oyasin' Lakota for 'For we are all related'.
I don't think my Dad cared much for my choive of guys either...  Too bad really..  Parents need to realise they can't live their lives through their children..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/11/2016 9:05 pm  #3

Star Wolf Medicine Woman, I thought  Tux was the whole suit but you may be correct, just the jacket due to the tails. I'm not a formal person who's worn a lot of gowns and fancy things. I think my husband only wore a suit a few times in his life; wedding and when he was in a membership type club. that is true - parents do need to realize they can't live their lives through their children. MY dad (adopted) was full blooded Irish, my mom was Irish/Canadian. My birth mother Romanian and my birth father I never met but was told that either his grandparents or great grandparents were full blooded on both sides. Not sure if it's even true - or if I can ever prove that until we meet again on the other side. LOL  I do have some relatives from past lives that show up in visions and dreams.   

I think we can post photos here can't we?  Looks only like a web link image. 
I have a Native Apparition I took a photo of in 2010. He is an American Indian. Took him outside next to the East side of my house at midnight one night. It's a pretty amazing image. Native Spirit's seen it. 

9/11/2016 9:28 pm  #4

Hello deb,

I Feel your dream is letting you know how tommy senior and your dad are getting along .are you expecting to meet up with your sisters in the near future, because this would signify the reunion.
tommy junior is around with his dad and your dad his grandfather,and they doing things together.
 the tux missing a jacket to me shows just how comfortable they feel together.
if they came to you all suited and booted you would feel uncomfortable because this is not you.
you are thinking of them all the time.so they come to show you how well they are doing .this is my interpretation

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/11/2016 10:07 pm  #5

Native spirit wrote:

Hello deb,

I Feel your dream is letting you know how tommy senior and your dad are getting along .are you expecting to meet up with your sisters in the near future, because this would signify the reunion.
tommy junior is around with his dad and your dad his grandfather,and they doing things together.
 the tux missing a jacket to me shows just how comfortable they feel together.
if they came to you all suited and booted you would feel uncomfortable because this is not you.
you are thinking of them all the time.so they come to show you how well they are doing .this is my interpretation

Thank you for that Native Spirit; I agree with you and the no jacket part of the suit and being comfortable  
I do need to go to Las Vegas to see my sisters. The one has moved in again with the younger one. They are talking much. She is down in the basement (guest room). Where I stay. It's all brick and there is not one sound in that room. Peaceful and quiet. It's interesting not growing up with sisters. The grew up together and disagree all the time and them and I always get along. I'd love to see my half brother again in a dream. Close up this time and maybe a good conversation? 

9/12/2016 8:29 am  #6

You can post a linked photo. As with most forums you can't upload one to the forum directly. The dream shows parts of yourself coming together for your birthday.

9/17/2016 10:49 am  #7

Thunderbow wrote:

You can post a linked photo. As with most forums you can't upload one to the forum directly. The dream shows parts of yourself coming together for your birthday.

Thank you Thunderbow - posting a link. 
But what if it is my own photo. 
Do I need to get a free website and post my own photos there and use the link from that website? 

thanks you for the dream interpretation.  

9/18/2016 8:51 am  #8

Yes, you have to have the photo on a website. You can not upload one directly from your computer to a forum. You must use a link.

Board footera