Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/16/2016 2:58 pm  #1

UFO's over Crow Agency Montana

I just noticed on my buddies Facebook page that last night at 9.30pm they saw 3orange ?ufo lights in a triangle formation, they flew over the Rez from the Graveyard and tracked across to behind the sports grandstand, then they just disappeared..  My friend and his wife and son all saw them... As yet I do not know if they took any pics.. I messaged them but due to the time difference I might not hear until tomorrow...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/16/2016 3:01 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/16/2016 3:30 pm  #2

Re: UFO's over Crow Agency Montana

interesting keep us updated

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/17/2016 4:03 am  #3

I got a message back this morning, they didn't take any pics..  He says he does not know now if they were UFO's well if they are flying and unidentified lol ?? He wondered if they might have been those Chinese lantern lights?? But I know how difficult they are to light fill with hot air and launch and its impossible for them to all be the same height, sized viewed and fly in a perfect formation.. The other thing  is they all burn at different rates and never all extinguish simultaneously do they..  His wife still thinks she saw something unexplained...   I should have asked if anyone else saw them.

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/17/2016 4:15 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/17/2016 1:47 pm  #4

Them chinese lanttern are dangerous a few people have reported seeing ufo only for it to be  the lanntern but they fall to earth and set fire to everything around them.
a lot of them are banned now here

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/17/2016 2:11 pm  #5

Yes I know, but he only thought it might be that..But he was inside the house lokng out the window the others were outside..
I have never bought any of them.. But we did launch one last month late at night..My friends brought it along.. I had never sen one before and it looks nothing like a UFO to me...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/17/2016 2:13 pm)

Nicholas Black Elk

9/17/2016 2:48 pm  #6

I just heard that 38 people on the rez that night have reported the sighting of the ? UFO's and none of them took any pics. A couple came on and said they launched a chinese lantern last night, it din't seem to look like  the others saw. They asked them why, they said it was the 1 yr anniversary of grandfathers passing... But it was only one.

Another guy who is on rez in South Dakota said 3 yrs ago he witness a group of 9 UFO's...

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/17/2016 2:52 pm)

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera