Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/16/2016 8:48 am  #11

Re: Wild Horse Cull....

Maikan wrote:

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb367/sadhbh4/Canada/viewontheranchmustangsinthedistance.jpg

This was the view from my old window, there are two herds in the distance.

What is the Location of this photo. Looks like western US?

9/16/2016 10:26 am  #12

Alberta Canada, thats the Rockies in the back ground.

Last edited by Maikan (9/16/2016 10:28 am)

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

9/16/2016 11:39 am  #13

When was the photo taken?

9/16/2016 1:31 pm  #14

About 20 yrs ago before I got my digital camera n moved, now that makes me feel old.

Last edited by Maikan (9/16/2016 1:31 pm)

9/16/2016 1:51 pm  #15

The Rockies is the one monutain range visible from space.. I have seen them from the ground lol amazing..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/16/2016 2:23 pm  #16

Its really beautiful and some amazing hidden places in it where virtually no one go's.

9/16/2016 2:36 pm  #17

I have explored the Rockies a lot, many times. North and South.

9/16/2016 3:28 pm  #18

The rockies is one place my husband wanted to see before he died he always spoke about going there.his aunt lived in canada not to far away from the rockies,
she wanted us to go live there just after we got married,we could have stayed with her but my husband had just started a new job,so we didnt go,
i wanted to go but his parents didnt want us to go either.i would have left the uk in a heart beat.but there ya go

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/17/2016 2:48 am  #19

Well I am so glad I got to see the rockies too, It was only for 2 weeks but the vastness of it is so overwhelming..  Some days we were in the mountains in snow and other times on lower lands...Vancouver Island was on of my favourite places to go. A mix of old and new that blended perfectly. My whale watching trip from there drew a blank but I did see a few Eagles..   In  a couple of weeks you can only fit so much in..  The people I met were so friendly too, that makes a big difference to travellers. I'd love to see more of the country and Alaska too. I never got to go on the trains, my trip was very much a road trip..   But a friend said she did a cruise to Alaska as an add on..she loved it.

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/17/2016 2:54 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/18/2016 10:38 am  #20

That is a good choice.. any particular part?

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera