Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/10/2016 2:29 pm  #11

Re: I think this is heartfelt by many

I would have to agree where Trump is concerned he is so full of his own self importance

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/10/2016 3:25 pm  #12

We know the US did not want us to leave the EU.. But we are going to eventually. Nothing to do with anything Obama is supposed to have said.. It almost caused civil warover here... Sore losers lashing out..
I am thinking of my friends in the US and how the new president will affect them.. But if I am out there inNovember its gonna affect me too... lol I'll probably be deprted ...

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/10/2016 5:36 pm  #13

Think positive you will be ok

9/14/2016 1:52 pm  #14

Its still really hot here and I got to thinking, maybe the natives might share their secret to keeping cool in this hot weather...  Seeing as I do not have a Lakota guy to fan me with his eagle feathers..  lol..
Its hot and humid in Texas and my friend says she hates the humidity.. Its Hot and dry here and I am drinking lots of water but...Trying to limit my time in the sun...  Any lil tricks Guys
 Maikan needs sun I need rain... any takers .

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/14/2016 1:58 pm)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/15/2016 9:00 am  #15

Dry here lows in the 70s, highs in the 90s. Humidity at 20% Bright blue sky. Mountains stand out sharp.

9/15/2016 2:18 pm  #16

Wales needs sun ireland needs sun where is it? if we had that round thing in the sky that radiates heat here the government would get calls unidentified round thing in the sky.
Thunder Bow im envious of the weather you get there thats it im emigrating

9/15/2016 2:43 pm  #17

We are supposed to get thunderstorms over night, I can't wait.. I love that, we need the heatwave to break...  The earth is cracked the grass is brown and crispy and the plants are really suffering now, stressed plants are weaked now by aphids and bugs..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/15/2016 2:44 pm)

Nicholas Black Elk

9/15/2016 3:10 pm  #18

We had thunder storms last week followed by a down pour of that horrid wet stuff.i was emptying plant pots today where the plants didnt take.the compost was sodden ,it seems you have had all the sun where you are

9/15/2016 3:15 pm  #19

It was really hot this summer my highest temp was 54cc122f..in my garden... and close to that lots and lots of times..

Nicholas Black Elk

9/15/2016 3:21 pm  #20

Have we had a summer sorry i must have missed it ,it was when i blinked

Board footera