Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/07/2016 1:45 pm  #11

Re: I think we have all had past lives..

Here is one of my past lives.. In this one I was a Coxswain on one of His Majesties ship of the line..
It was a 'Man o' War' with many cannon and a pair of swivel guns mounted on the fo'castle. 

Now a Coxswains duty is to keep disapline below decks.. I remenber what I was wearing and it was a tar coated straw boater hat with a blue short jacket and brass buttons and white trousers and black buckled shoes..
We were at sea and for some reason I have yet to learn, I had to take the helm.. It was a double wheel and very heavy to turn..  We had a lot of sail up and the wind was strong..   I do not know what happened to the two men who were supposed to be steering...  But something happened and I had to make a sudden turn... The ship broached in heavyseas and turned over and sank...  150 souls including my own...went to a watery grave. 
Now it is said that is this life we are learning lessons from a previous life..  I have always had a feel for the sea, I went off and learned to sail, did all the course I could find..RYA from Dayboat to Day Shipper right up to Yacht Master.. Watch Leader on Tall Ships even and Raced all over and still hold and International Helmsmans certificate....     
  Because I wanted to be sure, that n this life I would be able to make sure nothing like the tragedy that befell my crew, would ever happen again.....

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/25/2016 10:45 pm  #12

Great post.      

I'm very new at realizing past lives. Several years ago I went to a hypnotherapist. It was for a past life reading. My first time but was  unable to be where I wanted to be. Unable to focus. I think it may have been all her dolls she had in the front room. They seemed to be staring at me; when I'd move their eyes moved. Weird huh. Since that time - I've been more and more interested in past lives; just can't afford to have it done. I found a very reasonable way to get P.L. readings. Not sure if all are true though. It was my goal to do in "time line of past lives" 

People do not remember words as much as they remember experiences. 

8/27/2016 2:49 pm  #13

Deb you have lived many past lives the one that stands out for me was your life in Ireland and the connection to bridget  bridie and the rest dont ask me their names again i cant
 remember once i give a message i let it go, they say you carry some thing from previous lives with you.what are the Irish known for The red hair,,

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/29/2016 10:13 pm  #14

Welcome Zula http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

8/29/2016 10:19 pm  #15

Native spirit wrote:

Deb you have lived many past lives the one that stands out for me was your life in Ireland and the connection to bridget  bridie and the rest dont ask me their names again i cant
 remember once i give a message i let it go, they say you carry some thing from previous lives with you.what are the Irish known for The red hair,,

Yep! Red hair, my parents (adopted by them) were Irish. Mostly Dad, he was from Belfast. Been there twice myself as a child 7 and 17. 

And I've got all the names of my past lives in a word doc. 
Remember - I'm making a time line of them all. 

Love learning of all my Native past lives. I plan one day going to visit the area I once lived in one native life, 
I would love to validate the past lives. First I have to make sure I'm getting the right info from who I'm getting it from.  

9/11/2016 6:48 am  #16

NPL That is so sensible.. I have made a few of those visits myself,though not to Ireland..
 I have spent years searching for clues..And sometime you get answers tooo.. For example I have had a Native life' revealed to be with the same people and the same relatives on 3 separate occaions by different people 2 yrs apart..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/11/2016 2:22 pm  #17

I had past life regression done many moons ago but i keep getting told you know your past lives .which i know at least 5 of them. then i get told im to strong for them im to well protected

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/13/2016 6:32 pm  #18

I believe in Past Lives but have no memory while awake of any. Maybe I dream ad they are of past lives some of them. I'm not sure. Everyone here is way more experienced than I in everything. 

I am putting together a past life time-line. Just need to validate the accuracy of it all. 
There is a book out there, can't remember the name right now - a woman who had a past life regression and actually found out who she was and the family. Murders they were. One of many experiences we all must have. 

I would love to have a Past Life Regression. Brian Weiss I met once at an event but he is not giving them any longer. However he has trained many. 

9/13/2016 10:54 pm  #19

sorry having trouble, see below

Last edited by Native_Past_Life_Spirit (9/14/2016 7:58 pm)

9/14/2016 7:53 am  #20

I tried to click on that link it said server not found then crashed the page, lol I think something is amiss.http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/normal.png

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera