Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/29/2015 1:10 pm  #1

UFO Over Sun Dagger Mesa NM.

I photographed this UFO in wertern NM. Is it real or Fake? Talk about it here! http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cute.png

http://stormrunneraz.tripod.com/growingtree/UFO3.JPG

8/01/2016 5:24 am  #2

Re: UFO Over Sun Dagger Mesa NM.

I know you have posted up a good few lightening pictures.. I see a ?? UFO on the right but it is impossible to scale the object.. I tried blowing up the photo but there is not enough visible to say really.. New Mexico does seem to be a toyrist spot for UFO's..

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/01/2016 9:14 am  #3

The "UFO" in this picture is a Fake. I used an LED flashlight, and took a picture of its reflection on my computer screen with my photo up on it. I did this to show how easy it is to fake a UFO photo. I was debunking a "Chip Coffey" UFO photo he had on FB. It was a reflection of his flashlight on his screen. I was blocked as soon as he knew I was on to his fake.

8/01/2016 3:59 pm  #4

I had concluded it was fake as I have seen the screen shot of the lightning before, its on the 2nd vid you posted lol.. I just didn't want to say right away so thers could  other replies  but so far there was only us....

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

8/09/2016 1:51 am  #5

Here is a photo that I took early last year, this was taken over the mountain valley where I live, there are some leaves from the hedge in the bottom right of the picture. I'll let you all draw your own conclusions as to what, I know what I think I saw that night n that's all that counts to me. To the top right of the picture you'll see a 2nd one just fainter.

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb367/sadhbh4/lightsintheskyJan2014topofhedgeatbottomofpic_zps2a2cdc28.jpg

Religion is for people who are afraid of hell......
Spirituality is for those who have already been there......

8/10/2016 2:45 pm  #6

Its not reallly tha clear to me.. I tend to be sceptical unless I saw it for my self. Even then I have never attempted to photograph what I have seen.. Yet if what I saw was also seen at the same time by 50 or so others, that to me is pretty good evidence of something unexplained..  The action of said object or objects is what often leads us to believe it is not of this earth..

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (8/10/2016 2:47 pm)

Nicholas Black Elk

9/08/2016 7:36 am  #7

The bottom it looks like a woman cowering with her arms covering her face

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/08/2016 8:07 am  #8

Not to me..

Nicholas Black Elk

9/08/2016 1:47 pm  #9

Well there has been a lot of activity on top of the mountain today.fighter jets helicopters police secret servive men etc cordoned off the mountain wouldnt let anyone pass.helicopters flying so low over houses you could see the pilot. big black vans no one could get near there,
 strange lights were seen coming to ground level.
everyone was out looking but nobody would say anything,
so we wait to see what lies they tell us

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

9/09/2016 8:41 am  #10

Your talking about the movie?

Board footera