Hanblecheya

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/04/2016 2:23 pm  #1

Most haunted house in Wales??

Plas Teg is an old house that was used by the forces during the war. they do haunted tours there now i know one time Most Haunted did a programme there,
 i was learning to drive and i passed by there,i was on a narrow road way it was more like a lane more than a road,when i suddenly stopped the car,
 my driving instructor thought id lost the plot.he asked why i had stopped so i said to let the soldiars cross he said there is no one there,i said they are crossing from the field into the house the soldiars looked at me smiled and carried on,
i had to find another instructor he didnt come back,it had frightened him so much. he thought i was mad until i started off again and something fell in front of the car.he went white when he saw a huge orb fall in front of the car.

Namaste

The spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind.

8/05/2016 1:29 pm  #2

Re: Most haunted house in Wales??

No more driving lessons for you!

8/20/2016 8:03 am  #3

Lol I think thats great...  http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/errr.png

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/10/2016 6:51 am  #4

Plas Teg was extensively investigated by The Most Haunted team a good few years ago..  I think I watched the program but nothing stood out to me.. 
Having said that they did go to many of the locations I had also visited in search of spirit.. Except they never seemed to find much, just the odd pebble thrown and any one who knows the program will know they fell from grace thru the 'Spoon throwing Incident at Michelham Priory in  Sussex..      The footage was slo moed and analyised extetentsively by various uni Parapsychologists etc..

For me the best evidence came from my lil chat with Karl the Producer.., he asked me what I thought about the 'spoom throwing' oops a freudian slip there Karl...  So I said 'well you admit it was thrown then'  and he blushed.. Yep fakery again..I had 3 people with me who heard him say it too... I knew the venue and thesekitchen spoons were set out inthe priory kitchen. In order to stop souvenir hunters stealing them the spooned were wired with copper wire to the kitchen table in size order..  
  I have yet to find a spirit entity that came equiped with wire cutters .

Last edited by Star Wolf Medicine Woman (9/10/2016 7:00 am)

There is a good way,  a bad way, and a better way.  For my path, I choose the better way..
Nicholas Black Elk

9/10/2016 2:33 pm  #5

I never use to watch it ,because halk the time it was obvious that it was staged

9/11/2016 7:42 am  #6

Yes I pretty much gave up on them too.. I do not need a film crew to find spirit,mostly they find me..

Nicholas Black Elk

9/11/2016 2:39 pm  #7

I remember going to a friends house years ago now the woman who i was friends with was married to a guy a lot older than she was.she told me a couple of friends would be calling in. they came when i was there the guy looked at me and said do i know you from somewhere you look so familiar .i said no so his wife looked at me and she said i think i know where he has seen you before,
 she was telling me that they were living in an old house in Bala which is in north wales but it was an old hall and it is known to be haunted
 the hall has big oak doors and they keep opening and closing on their own.and they often hear singing coming from the kitchen .so they asked the owner about it he said it was a hospital during the war.the singing was the nurses because the kitchen was the old nurses station.
 then her huband said the hall has got old photographs hanging up in really heavy frames and the person in one of them looked like me. the person had the name of Yougblood as a surename they were adamant it was me in a previous life.they phoned their friend the next day and said when they got home.some pictures had come of the wall the only one still on there was of the person called young blood

9/11/2016 4:11 pm  #8

Wow thats cool...  Youngblood , hmm almost Native lol.... 

I have not had anything much sppoky happen to me in Wales apart from one incdent..

I was on a 'Trance & Transfiguration' course with my Mentor Medium Jay Love..
The venue was a former Outward Bound centre in the Brecon Beacons called 'Hafan y' Coed'
I was resident there for a 5 day course but we got snowed in so had to stay longer...

Any way I was saying to my mate Jay that I kept noticing a little boy in an old type school uniform, grinnig at me.... That this little spirit boy kept untying my shoe laces...     It didn't bother me.. so me much as others who kept telling me 'mind you don't fall'..   As fast as I retied them 5 minutes later they were undone, so I got fed up with retying them..  I described this little lad to my friend and I told him the boys name Daffyd Williams, he looked about 8 or 9...

Jay said do you know anything about this place? I said not much..
Well he said the timber beams in the main hall were salvaged  from the ruins of the  school at Aberfan...       I then realised...  The school was tragically destroyed when a coal Slurrt pile slid down the mountain engulfing the school along with about 150 children and several teachers.. All perished.. an entire generation of that village died in a few minutes!!..
This little boy that liked to untie my laces was one of those little ones who died... I wanted proof but it came after I got home..

I told my friend Alun about it and he asked me the boys name, so I told him and they he showed me an attachment on the pc..  It was a school photgraph taken that year of the tragedy.. He said increase the size and see if you can spot the boy.. So I zoomed in and there he was, the same cheeky grin and dark hair..    I got back on to my friend and he sent me another attachment. it listed all the names of the teachers and children who died that day..... Victim 137 was that little boy and his name was Dafyd Williams...
 Apolgice if my welsh spelling is wrong ...   How amazing was that....

Nicholas Black Elk

Board footera